My heart is in trouble, make that double

Their conversation came to an abrupt halt  when they heard the gentle tap tap upon the window. Marinette felt her heart do a flip flop. She looked at the window, sprinkled in rain, and saw Chat Noir himself smiling back at her.

Coming over to visit her had been a routine of Chat Noir. Marinette would be surprised if he didn't come, despite the countless times she told him not to. She turned back to face tiki, or at least where the kwami once was. She had hidden herself at the speed of light from Chats warm eyes.

Marinette fell out of her chair, of course. Everything lately had been so dramatic but this seemed a thousand times worse. She didn't even know why. She tumbled as she stood up, legs wobbly and arms shaking.

Why was she so nervous? It was just the guy of her dreams waiting to be let in her room. She should flat out say no cause he was being real creepy about it. And yet she was leeward towards the window, and found herself opening it for him.

Chat Noir fell flat on his face, soaking the floor in cold rain water.

"Sorry Princess, it was cold." He chuckled at his own clumsiness as he stood up. "Do you mind if I stay?"

"would you leave if I said no?" Marinette huffed.

"Um.. No." Chat admitted as he stood up, brushing himself off.

"Well that's just plain stupid." Marinette huffed.

"Fine if you want me to leave then-"

"No!" Marinette grabbed his wrist as he tried to turn away. "Um..." stay.

Chat looked at her flustered face and smiled. "Well, what was that little fit you threw about two seconds ago all about then?"

"I don't know!" Marinette let go of him and backed up. "I.. I don't know."

"If you won't let me leave then what do we do?" He asked. Marinette felt her cheeks get hot. "Do you want to fly again?"

"Chat, it's raining."

"So?"

"Birds don't usually fly in the rain! Their feathers would get to heavy." Marinette clucked her tongue.

"Well, I'm no bird." Chat smiled.

"I just don't think it's a good ideAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed as he pulled her out the window. "THIS IS NOT HOW I IMAGINED MY EVENING GOING!"

"Well I enjoy doing this with you, your a cool person Marinette." Chat said as he caught their fall. "By the way, how's your wing?"

Marinette suddenly felt a random urge to tell him the truth. She in fact, was getting better... as ladybug. Marinette however, was still in the same toppling pain that tripped her up in the morning, and kept her awake at night.

"It's fine." She said. "Doesn't hurt at all anymore." She insisted. Chat Noir grinned.

"That's great. Hope it goes away soon." He said.

"Um... yeah, me too." She tightened her gripped around his shoulders, resting her head against his chest as they rose into the rainy sky. "You know, my friend Alya has a picture from the first time you took me up here. She suspected it was LadyBug, it her identity, but she's gone crazy with it."

"Why?" Chat raised an eyebrow.

"She's determined time find out who LadyBug is, but I don't want her finding out it isn't her. And that it's me."

"So what are you a saying?" Chat Noir asked.

"I don't know how much longer we can do this...." her eyes drifted close. She felt every raindrop that hit her face like a water fall. "Chat, there's something I need to tell you."

Suddenly a large crack opened the night sky, surrounding them in light. It was faster than either of them could register as it struck them out of the sky.

"Lightning!" Chat Hollered before he lost his grip on Marinette. Marinette screamed as she tumbled in the air, hundreds of feet from the ground. Chat tried to fly, using his wings that were now like sponges full of water.

He couldn't reach her in time.

"Chat!" Marinette reached a hand out to him, but they only flew farther apart.

"Marinette I'm sorry!  I should have listened to you!" His voice was drowned out by the thunder that followed.

"I... what?" Marinette couldn't hear him. But she grew dreary of the ever approaching earth. Only one solution was in her mind.

Ladybug.

"Tikki? Tikki are you here?" Maybe her plan was flawed. "Tikki!" She remembered the kwami has not joined there flight, and was still in her bedroom. Now she was truly doomed.

She felt something grab her neck, and she was reared to a halt. She thrust her head around to see an akumatized victim.

"Not ladybug." He tutted, then threw Marinette at Chat Noir. "Going skydiving in the rain today are we?!"

The akuma flashed before Chat Noir who managed to grab marinette. He continued to attempt breaking there fall but his wings were just to heavy. "Who are you!" Chat screamed.

"I am electro. I was the one who struck you from the sky, and I am the one who will finally take you miraculous!" Electro cackled.

"Wait Wait Wait Wait, so your basically spider man's villain but like, a lot less cool?" Chat asked.

"Chat what the frick?!" Marinette almost punched Chat noir, and would have had the not been hundreds of feet from the ground.

"Oh she's still here." Electro rolled his eyes. "Get rid of her already she's ruining this."

"She's not going anywhere!" Chat Noir said.

"Well your about to die anyways." Electro muttered. Chat immediately wrapped his wings around Marinette, forming a protective shield around her. They broke threw a warehouse roof that looked some what abandoned, falling with a painful thud on the ground.

Chat slipped unconscious, his wings gently resting on the ground. Marinette got off of him, studying his face in worry. She looked up through the massive hole they had caused, only to find electro was gone.

She looked back at Chat Noir. She checked his pulse, happy to find it was still there. Marinette stood up. "Tikki?" She asked hesitantly. The kwami was still gone.

Suddenly she got an idea.