A team of five begins its thrive

All LadyBug could focus on was the pain. It scuttled up her back like a centipede, sending shocks of affliction with each step it took. Her eyes were clamped shut, watery with tears. She made some sound, although she couldn't hear it due to the ringing in her ears. She heard something possible, but it was very drowned out and far away. It was a voice that didn't belong to her, and it sounded perturbed. 

"-bug! LadyBug!" The voice was lucid now. He called her name, desperately, but she couldn't muster up a voice to respond with. She opened her eyes with blurry vision and felt her body get rolled over. She looked up at the sky, and all was quiet. She took the time to think, processing what was going around her in the soundless void of agony. For the first time in months, she wished death upon herself, to end this suffering. 

The voice continued to shout her name. She drew to the conclusion that it indeed was her beloved Chat Noir, now purified of the Akuma's evil. She drew in a sharp inhale, which made her feel slightly better. Her mind was able to numb the pain, but it could only do so much. 

"LadyBug please!" Chat Noir pleaded desperately in fret. He held her in his arms, but her eyes took no notice of him. She stared blankly into the sun with burning pain, both within her body and in his heart. He shook her gently, but with unease. "LadyBug I'm so sorry!" He began to sob. "Th-the Miraculous was supposed to protect us... Just please wake up! Answer me!" He hugged her to his chest, her neck bobbing loosely supporting her head. 

Meanwhile, Master Fu himself watched from afar in his disguise. His heart was pounding in his aged chest, and he was fearful of what would happen. A sudden realization churning over him, and he instantly found his car to get home. He had no idea what he was doing, or that this was the wrong decision, but he only had one shot, one thought, and this was it. 

He parked haphazardly at the front of his house and raced himself inside. "Master!" His kwami came from his pocket. "This is not the right idea! You must think of something else!" Wayzz advised. 

"I know Wayzz, but there could be serious consequences if we wait too long." He replied anxiously and strutted across the room to where the miracle box rested, in the illusion of a musical box. He opened the box despite his Kwami's many protests. The Chinese case opened at his command and revealed several neatly placed magical jewels.  

"We are already missing the Butterfly and Peacock miraculous! Master Fu this has gone too far!" Wayzz said angrily, eyes sealing themselves at his master.

"I will do what I will do. This is my decision Wayzz." He retaliated and picked up a delicate necklace which held a beautiful orange and white symbol of a foxtail at the base. "I will send out the miraculous of the fox, and illusion. And you aswell Wayzz."

"Me?! But I need to stay with you, Master!" Wayzz exclaimed.

"I'm sorry this is so sudden. But you must go. I have been observing the citizens of Paris, and the boy that hangs out with the identity of Chat Noir fits you perfectly. He is destined to be a powerful protector. Wayzz, you must take the miraculous of the Turtle and indemnity to Nino Lahiffe." Master Fu instructed as he took off his bracelet that clung to his wrist. "And the Miraculous of Rena Rouge as well, her name is Alya Cesaire. I trust you to deliver them safely." He sighed and handed the jewels to the small Green Kwami. 

"I understand. But why do you hold the Bee Miraculous?" Wayzz eyeballed the yellow and black striped barret his Master had picked up. Master Fu looked down to see it. 

"Yes, I am not sure. I noticed a girl the other day that fit this miraculous perfectly. But I will have to deliver it myself." He looked down solemnly. "Until we meet again Wayzz, I will greatly miss you."