Chapter 18

I felt like writing so here's a third chapter today! Again I will be slow on updating on week days due to school but on weekends just excpect chapters back to back! 

We were in the backyard when Ian rushed out causing us to turn to him "There's a rouge attack, they're coming out of the woods." Ian informed panting Rayne tensing as he looked down at me "Come on." He grabbed my hand and rushed me inside "Quin take her to the pack house. Get her sister and brother and take them to her." Rayne ordered Quin nodding as their bubbly and carefree personalities disappeared replaced with anger but concern was apparent in their eyes.

My heart raced as West gave Rayne a worried expression "We'll have to fight them off." Rayne pointed out looking around "Get the men." He ordered letting go of my hand. I quickly grasped it again as fear rippled through me, he turned to me and cupped my cheek "Go with Quin, April you to!" He ordered looking back at April then down at me "I will be there as soon as its over okay? Stay calm for me." He kissed the top of my head before April grabbed my hand and rushed me out the door.

I looked at the gates to see the people who lived in the small houses in the middle of the woods run to this part. Small children cried and woman and men struggled to get in as a rouge began to enter. I stepped their way but Rayne was suddenly in front of "Sierra we will take care of it, I need you safe." He assured guiding me into Quins car.

April grabbed my hand and squeezed it "I'm scared... They've never stepped foot out of the woods before." She admitted her voice quivering. I placed my free hand over the hand she was using to hold mine and nodded assuring her it was alright .

When we got to the pack house I was relieved to see Marshall and Clara "Thank goodness." Marshall breathed out in relief as he pulled me into a tight hug "I'm sorry about what happened." He mumbled kissing the top of my head then pulling away so Clara could hug me.

I pulled away and looked back April as she fiddled with her fingers nervously. I made my way over to her and took her hands giving her a smile "Sorry I'm just scared.." She whispered Marshall coming to my side "Don't worry ever-" The moment he touched April's hand he stopped speaking.

He tensed then looked around "I'm joining the fight." He mumbled walking away. I raised an eyebrow as April looked down at the hand he touched "S-Sierra... who was that..." She asked nervously "That was our brother Marshall." Clara responded as April seemed to have forgotten I didn't speak.

Clara placed an assuring hand on my shoulder and took Aprils hand "Come on, lets just relax." Clara guided both of us to the living room where two other girls were sitting "Where is Ian, Quin!?" The older looking one exclaimed standing and walking over to him "He joined the fight Valerie." Quin informed giving her a sad expression "Please just stay here." He spoke to all of us before signaling a guard and walking away.

I kept my eyes on April as she just stared at her hand "Are you okay?" Clara asked as she looked at me then at April "Uh, yeah just nervous. They've never stepped foot out of the woods." April explained fiddling with her fingers as she grew scared again. We all stayed quiet after that just listening to the commotion outside.

Growls and paws hitting the ground was all we could hear. Wolves fighting. Nobody had to say a word... We were at war.