Episode 2

We just got back from Tribal and I am stoked to still be here, but I wonder who voted me out. I can't show that getting votes affected me or else I will become the next target. I need to lay low for a while to minimize my threat level. I hug ET and thank him for saving me. I don't really mean it, but I have to make them believe me. I have to find a way to break up that big alliance of 7. I think my way to do so is making a friendship with Luke.

Luke is a nice guy and he is very easy on the eyes. If only I weren't dating someone, he would be my type. David thinks he is hot which makes him less attractive in my eyes. He is a good shield to have in an alliance. Janine is surprising me more and more each day. I love her so much. Luke right now is leading the misfits and I am okay with that. I know that might not be the most exciting strategy in the world, but it is effective.

I see David flirting with Abbey and I know he is trying to get her comfortable so it will be easier for her to join us. Not bad for a pretty boy. I grab Ross and bring him over to Luke and David. Ross and I have developed a father-son relationship so getting him to trust me should be easy. It is getting him to trust the snake and the model that will be a challenge for me.

The rest of the morning is uneventful. We head to the Reward challenge and I hope we win today. This challenge looks fun. We have to push a turntable and get it across the line to score a point. We would compete in pairs. The Contenders choose Laura to sit out and it makes sense. She is by far the smallest person on their team and would most likely be bad at this challenge.

The Contenders send out Shaun and Matt in the first round. I do not want to go against them. Say what you want about Matt, but he looks strong as shit! Luke and ET offer to go against them. The horn starts and it is tight at first. However, Shaun and Matt blow Luke and ET out of the water, earning the Contenders their first point. Next up are Steve and Ross vs John and Andy. This seems like it will be a pretty even matchup.

It starts out as a standstill and looks like it is going to be a draw, but then, out of nowhere, Steve and Ross move forward and start pushing Andy and John backwards. They get right to the line and just stop. Steve puts his feet over first and Ross just has to put his feet over. Ross finally does and Jonathan declares them the winners of the round. John and Andy don't hear him because they keep pushing poor Ross a good 20 feet.

The next round is Janine and I versus Baden and Hannah. I have no idea how strong those two are and I know better than to underestimate them. Jonathan signals the start of the round and we begin to push. I am so focused on pushing that I didn't realize we won the round. I look over to the Contenders and see some scared faces. They should be scared. Janine and I just wiped the floor with Baden and Hannah.

We have the lead and up next are Susie and Janine vs Sarah and Casey. Because Janine is so tired, Sarah and Casey beat them pretty easily. Now the score is tied and we have entered the final round. It is Daisy and Sam vs Abbey and Susie. Why hasn't Nova participated? That makes me a little bit mad. Abbey is a beast though so I have no worries about her. The round starts and the Contenders have a lead after Susie slips. However, Susie gets back up right away.

We cheer Susie and Abbey on and it works. They dig deep and push Sam and Daisy over the line. Our tribe wins reward and I cannot wait to get some rest back at camp. We get back to camp and we are stoked, mainly ET because of the fishing gear. I think I need to have one of them "teach" me how to fish in order to ingratiate myself into the tribe, specifically the big alliance. When we go out fishing, I notice something in the raft.

I decide to wait until later to get the clue. I know Luke is looking for it too so I have to keep an eye out for the clue and him. If I find it, I am going to share it with him. The rest of the day is relaxing. I know my gameplay now is not exciting, but I am setting the foundation for a strong end game. At night, I notice Luke is the only one up and I decide to sneak away to follow him. I see him find something and I decide to confront him about it in the morning, when it is just us two.