Episode 9

After waking up from the emotional talk with Shaun, I started to wonder what my game needed in order for me to get to the end. I play out all the scenarios in my head to make sure I am doing the right thing. As I am doing this, Janine and Abbey come over to talk to me. I am happy they do because they are like my two older sisters in this game.

Brett: Hey ladies. How are you today?

Abbey: Great.

Janine: Same here. I actually had an idea last night that I wanted to run by you two.

Brett: What is it?

Janine: We need to form a Charlie's Angels pact and get out David.

Abbey: Why do you want to get rid of David?

Janine: David has too much power and is someone that could easily beat us three in the end. He's charismatic, athletic, and smart.

Abbey: He also talks down to people when he feels they are not at the same level as him. I mean look at the way he turned Luke against Brett.

Brett: What do you mean?

Abbey: According to Daisy, David wants you out because he sees you as a big threat. She did not like that so she told me after the challenge yesterday.

Janine: I didn't know that. Brett, how do you feel about that?

Brett: I say we keep Luke and David feeling comfortable with us three then blindside him. You're right, he has too much power. David will slip up and give us an opportunity to go after him. We need to be patient.

Janine: Agreed.

Abbey: One, two, three.

All: Charlie's Angels!

I am so happy that Janine and Abbey told me all of this because for once, I feel like I have the upper hand on David. Shaun drags me over to the middle of the jungle and he looks mad.

Brett: Easy tiger! Although I like a dominant man, I don't like you manhandling me.

Shaun: Sorry B. I just opened the idol that you told me is fake. I wanted that to be false but it turns out you were correct.

Brett: What do you mean? You didn't look at it until now?

Shaun: No. I kinda forgot about it and when I remembered, I looked at the spot you told me to and saw your message to me.

Brett: I am glad you found out before you had to use it.

Shaun: I want to go after him so bad.

Brett: I do too, which is why I am going to show you something no one else knows about.

I pull it out and show him the idol nullifier. His face looks puzzled, then elated.

Shaun: Is that what I think it is?

Brett: Yep. This, my good sir, is the idol nullifier.

He hugs me and spins me around. Shaun is making me feel like a dainty little girl and I don't know how to feel about it.

Shaun: This is huge man. We can use it to get David out.

Brett: That is my plan. I want to get David really comfortable with me when we merge and then blindside him.

Shaun: That's awesome. I love it. 

 We head back to camp to get ready for the reward challenge. The reward challenge is not really eventful, minus Matt shit talking and basically putting a huge target on Hannah. I don't understand why he want his alliance member out instead of a big threat, like Luke or David. We end up losing the challenge and we head back to camp empty-handed. Shaun pulls me aside to tell me what he said to Daisy.