Episode 11

You ever have this weird feeling something impossible is about to happen? That is what I was feeling when I woke up. I feel that David or Luke might have used an idol and are still here. I hope they did because it means that David and Luke finally lost some power. I like working with them when they are not in power because they are just themselves. Give either one of them power and it is like I am dealing with completely different people.

Janine and I are at the water when Ross comes over and shows us a blue starfish. I will honestly say that being in Fiji is better than any other show location I have been in. It is more beautiful in person than it is on television and I thought that was not possible. After Janine and I's wonderful ocean excursion, the camp vibe gets... interesting. Everyone goes off in separate places and I feel like I have no option but to sit with Janine and Abbey to keep my facade going. Abbey talks to us about how she still feels like we are one cohesive unit and I try not to laugh.

If she cannot see how much the four Contenders want to get us out so bad, she is living in a world of bliss and ignorance. The other former Champions on my tribe are feeling too comfortable with their positions in the tribe to the point where I am literally the only one who talks with Matt, Harry, and Casey. I wouldn't be so confident if I was Abbey, Simon, Ross, or Janine because I could flip at any moment. I am waiting for the most opportune time to strike, with Janine being my first target out of the four.

I look over at Ross and see Casey interrupting his relaxing time, most likely talking about saving herself and flipping on us. Luckily, Ross has expressed his distrust in Casey both to the tribe and to Casey herself. She is playing the game hard, but not subtle. I am playing the game harder than she is out here, but because of my subtly, I am not a target to anyone besides Harry. Harry is gunning for Janine first, then me. Surprisingly, Matt is protecting me from Harry's wrath and I don't know how to feel about it.

We head to the reward challenge and I am hoping to see Luke and David. I look over at the Champions and still see Luke and David. These two are the Houdinis of Survivor. How do you have the numbers and you get rid of Hannah? Hannah sucks at competitions, but she is the least likely to be a threat down the line. Looking at the challenge, I decide to sit out since I know that out of the guys on our team, I am seen as the weakest in challenges.

The first matchup is... Luke vs Matt. Come on guys! You are beating a dead horse at this point. I hate this stupid rivalry because it started out as an ego thing and now has just become sad. Luke is too prideful in terms of his Survivor abilities, even though he looks pretty much dead after every matchup he has with Matt. Matt is a good competitor, he knows it, and he will let everyone else know it too, even if they do not want to hear it (aka me). Shaun sees my disgust and just laughs.

The matchup begins and it is over really quick. Luke gets too excited and falls right away. Matt takes his time, grabs the flag, and scores our first point. Ross and Andy go next and it is a repeat of last round, except opposite results. Ross falls in half way and tries to psych Andy out. Andy nearly falls, but recovers and scores his tribe's first point. The third matchup is Abbey versus Baden and Abbey should win this easily.

Keyword in this situation is should win. Abbey does a decent job, but Baden proves once again that you cannot judge a book by his cover and he just dominates the round. The next round is Simon versus David. I secretly want David to win because I don't want this reward. I know that I miss my family, but seeing them at this point would throw me off my game. I play up the card of me being sad about not seeing my family so everyone else feels bad.

We head back to camp after losing the challenge. Simon, Abbey, Janine, and I meet up to talk about the predicament that Luke and David are in. While I do not necessarily want the two to stay in the game, I need them as shields so I can move farther in the game. Simon tells us that David said he used his idol last night, which is how he stayed. Seeing that Luke stayed as well, I imagine that he used his idol as well. Abbey chimes in and offers up an idea.