One

"Alright guys, we have to find someone to tour with you for No Shame, it's only a few months away." Nate huffs, glancing from one band member to the next, waiting for any of them to suggest someone.

"Actually, I have an idea, but they aren't signed. They are kind of like we were when we started." Luke finally breaks the long silence.

"Okay, so we would need to check them out. And find someone to sign them so they could be an official group. Who are they?" Nate sighs sitting back in his chair.

"They are a YouTube group, their name is CODA. Girl band, four piece like we are, their lead doesn't seem to ever play guitar though. They are growing on YouTube pretty quickly, but not enough to have got any record labels attention yet, as far as I've seen. My brother actually sent me their video and told me to watch it."

"Can you pull it up? It's more than we've had so far as a lead."

"Ya, they have covers too. But I'll pull up their original song. It's good." Luke nods, pulling the laptop towards himself and looking up the group on YouTube, hitting play on a video.

"Hi guys, Carter here. I know we have been absent for a couple weeks, but it's because we were doing this for you! Thank you to Ava's uncle and cousin for helping us with this project. Without further adieu, CODA's first original piece, written by Delanee and myself. It's called Scars to your Beautiful. Enjoy, and share it if you feel so generous. We love you all!" The girl speaking has dark roots faided into a golden blonde hair color, and bright green eyes, two gold rings pierced through her right nostril.

The video cuts to a new scene, four girls sitting on a beach, three on a drift wood log, the fourth perched on a cajon drum. The girl from the start of the video is seated in the middle of the log, no instrument on her lap. The girl to her left has a grungy looking messy dark hair style, and tan skin, a guitar situated over her knees. The girl to the right of the first has a guitar across her lap as well, she has chocolate colored skin and dark hair. The last member, the drummer, is blonde and quite petite.

"Okay, so band members; this is Olive, she's the bassist. Carter is lead vocalist. Delanee shreds on guitar, and Ava is the drummer." Luke pauses the screen, pointing the girls out from left to right.

"Just play the song, Luke." Ashton laughs, hitting the space bar so the video resumes. The video starts with Olive and Delanee singing in some music that I would assume traditionally would be played on a keyboard before Delanee starts picking at her guitar.

"She just wants to be beautiful
She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits
She craves attention, she praises an image
She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor" Carter, the lead, sings out, and her voice seems to shock Calum, it's bold, and strong. The confidence radiating from her as she sings is something he would have loved to have at the start of their career, in fact he may still be a little bit envious of the confidence she seems to exude.

"Oh, she don't see the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain and cut her woes away
'Cause cover girls don't cry after their face is made

But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

Oh-oh, oh-oh

And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful