Fourteen

Double Update! Read 13 first!!

"Hey Car-Oh!" Carter barely has her eyes open as Ava backs out of her room, a giant smirk on her face. The door closing quickly behind her.

"Fuck I'm so tired." Calum groans, tightening his hold around Carter's waist, burying his head into the crock of her neck.

"Well they know you're here now." Carter laughs, rubbing her hands over Calum's bare back as she blinks the sleep from her eyes.

"I like being here." Calum hums, kissing her collarbone softly.

"I like having you here." She sighs, "Thanks for staying."

"Anytime. I know you're hiding how nervous you are for the song drop this morning, so I'm going to be here to hold your hand when the time comes." Calum finally emerges from the confines of her neck, smiling sleepily at her.

"You're really cute in the morning, Hood. All cuddly and sleepy looking." Carter giggles, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Ya? Well you're beautiful all the time, Heart. Even when you wake up with smudgy makeup because you forgot to take it off last night." He chuckles, pecking her lips softly.

"Shit. I did forget to take it off. I probably look like a racoon."

"A very cute racoon." Calum grins.

"We should probably go get some breakfast, Cal. Before they come barging in here demanding to know what you're doing here. Plus Ava definitely had a question for me when she came in before."

"Kiss, then food." Calum smiles, leaning in again to give her a good long kiss.

"Your Nine Inch Nails shirt is in the top drawer if you want that over your button up from last night." Carter offers as she rolls off the bed, content in her pajamas for breakfast.

"I'll just wear my undershirt. I want you to keep my Nine Inch Nails shirt. Nice try though." He chuckles, pulling the cotton tank over his head.

"No texts from Jaydan, so I'm assuming we did last night right." Carter yawns, linking hands with Calum as they meet at the end of her bed.

"Nate said good work, so I'd go with we were right on their expectations." Calum nods, "Are your friends going to be weird about this?"

"Oh there is a very good chance." Carter laughs, pulling him out of the room anyway.

"Good morning, Carter. Good morning, Calum." Ava smirks, speaking loud enough to alert anyone in the apartment to his presence.

"Morning, Av. What did you need earlier?" Carter rolls her eyes.

"Saw some gossip about you on Twitter, but walking into your room was answers enough."

"Okay." Carter laughs, "I usually have oatmeal and fruit for breakfast. With coffee of course. We have other stuff too though." She turns to Calum.

"Oatmeal sounds great. I can make the coffee for us." He chuckles, enjoying that she is slightly nervous about having him here, it's cute.

"Did I hear you greet Calum, Av?" Delanee yawns as she walks into the main room.

"Good morning." Calum chuckles, "Should I make coffee for everyone?"

"I thought you had a meeting with Jaydan. How did you end up with Calum in your bed?" Delanee chuckles, nodding at Calum to make enough for everyone.

"Long story short, his manager and our manager want us to date for publicity. So now we have a defined fake relationship, and a yet to be defined real one they don't know about." Carter sighs.