Twelve

"Nice shirt, Carter." Delanee grins from the counter as Carter walks sleepily into the room.

"Thanks." She yawns, reaching into an upper cupboard for a bowl. "Ahhh!" She calls out as someone grabs her leg.

"Nice hickey." Ava laughs, poking a large bruise on her thigh.

"Fuck. I didn't think he gave me any hickeys." Carter laughs, examining her leg more thoroughly, finding a large and prominent purple bruise high up on the inside if her right thigh.

"At least your neck is clean. No need for that to be present in our first music video." Olive laughs. 

"Wait so you gave him hickeys?" Ava smirks, "atta girl, Car." She slaps her ass as she passes.

"He asked for it." Carter mumbles, her face growing warm as she finds some berries to add to her oatmeal.

"So are you going to share anything? I mean we all lost the bet already anyway." Ava pushes.

"Huh, let me think about that. No." Carter rolls her eyes, "My intimate relationship with Calum is mine." She smiles curtly, mixing some brown sugar into the hot oatmeal before adding the berries.

"You're no fun." Ava pouts.

"You wanna know what sex is like, go find someone to have sex with."

"Some of us aren't as lucky as you are, Carter. Some of us don't have hot celebrities chasing us down, begging us to sleep with them." Olive laughs.

"Come on girls, leave her alone. We have other things to worry about today, like what our video is going to look like!" Delanee grins, clearing her dishes and wandering away to get ready.

"I cannot believe we are filming a real music video this week." Carter grins.

"I think we sign in it. Since it's not got us playing our instruments, since you are playing the piano only. I think we add an ASL overlay, especially since it's not got the bass that those fans can feel." Olive shrugs.

"Oli, you just became our artistic director member." Carter grins.

"I love it too. Let's hope we can get Jaydan and Aniston on board." Ava nods.

"Not being late will help with that!" Delanee calls from down the hall, successfully getting the others moving to get ready.

"Hello?" Carter answers her phone as Jaydan's name flashes across it.

"Hey Carter, we have a meeting today."

"I know. We talked about it yesterday."

"No. Like a meeting with someone who has a proposition for you girls. Make sure you're all dressed slightly nicer than studio day attire."

"Oh! Wait, what sort of proposition?"

"Not totally sure yet. Aniston mentioned it to me as soon as I got in. Be on time, and let everyone else know."

"I will. Thanks for the heads up, Jay."

"No problem. See you in a while."

"Girls! Dress nice. Jaydan just called we have something coming our way today. Someone's got a proposal for us." Carter calls from her doorway down the hall.

"What kind of proposal?" Olive comes out of her room in her undergarments.

"Aniston set it up. He just wanted us to know." Carter shrugs. "No sweats."

"Ahh! This is exciting." Ava pokes her head out grinning.

"Let's get ready so we can be on time." Delanee yells, not coming out of her room. All the girls disappear back into their rooms to get ready at her comment, the house suddenly filled with excitement.