Five

"Band's on the floor." Sierra smirks at Calum as she notices the four girls emerge from backstage. Calum's eyes immediately snap up to find them, biting the inside of his lip to stop from grinning like an idiot.

Carter changed outfits, but she still looks damn sexy. Granted at this point he's sure she could wear a sheet and still look like a goddess. Scratch that, she would look like a damn goddess wrapped in only his bedsheet, tangled hair and swollen lips, maybe a mark on her neck...

He suddenly shakes himself out of his daze as feels himself twitch in his slacks. A garbage bag. She could make a garbage bag look good, better choice if thought. 

"Why don't you go get them drinks and thank them for playing tonight." Luke laughs, nudging Calum towards the girls.

"Right." Calum clears his throat, throwing back the last bit of the drink in his hand, setting his empty cup on a table close by and heading towards the band.

"Hey, thanks for performing tonight, ladies. The set was awesome." He grins as he reaches them.

"Hey thanks. We had fun up there." Ava answers.

"Cal, this is my band. Ava, Olive, and Delanee. Since you haven't properly met them yet." Carter grins.

"Calum Hood." Cal laughs, "Drinks are on me, but if you're driving don't go crazy."

"Thanks. I'll be good with nursing something light. No plans to get a DUI or kill my whole band at this point." Delanee laughs.

"Not when you're on the cusp of making it. What would you all like? Beers? Fruity concoctions?"

"Beer for me." Carter smiles, the others putting in their orders quickly after.

"I'll have a beer too." Calum calls to the bartender waiting.

"Cal, introduce me. I wanna talk guitars with this one." Michael shows up a moment later, throwing an arm around Cal's shoulders, motioning to Delanee.

"Michael, CODA. Carter, Olive, Ava, and guitarist Delanee." Calum smiles.

"You wanna talk guitars with me? Alright let me grab this drink and let's do it." Delanee grins, taking the drink handed to her and quickly disappearing into the crowd with Michael.

"Hey Av, wanna go find the ladies room with me." Olive has a glint in her eye as she asks.

"Sure thing." Ava smirks, not missing the actual motive to leave Carter and Calum alone. Carter eyes her friends as they step away, Ava pulling her finger tips from the edge of her chin and then tapping it with only her middle finged quickly.

Good luck

"And then there were two." Carter turns to Calum, taking the beer he has held out for her.

"Is that a problem?"

"No, just an observation. So, did we meet the expectations you had for us?"

"More than. But I still think you could benefit from some more original work. So call me any time you wanna work on that. I'd love to help."

"I think last time you offered dinner or coffee was involved..?" She smirks, scrunching her face.

"Still both very much an option. Plus, I have a dog. So you know. If we write at my place you could play with him when you need a break." Calum smirks.

"I. Love. Dogs!" Carter grins.

"All the best people do."

"I had to leave my dog home with my dad when we moved out here. I miss him so much."