Four

Midnight update to celebrate my stories hitting new reading milestones! Enjoy!!
———

"Trying to impress someone tonight, Car?" Delanee laughs as she walks into their shared bedroom.

"Um, like literally everyone?" Carter laughs, twisting the band around her ponytail and pulling at her roots to make it look the right amount messy.

"Girl, you know you slay every time you're on stage. But today you dressed up and took extra special time to get your makeup just right. You want to impress Calum don't you? You wanna look fine as hell so he notices you in the crowd and can't take his eyes off you while we are on stage." She gives Carter a knowing look, quite plainly telling her not to argue it.

"Be my Insta boyfriend if you're gonna bitch about me dressing up." Carter sighs, deciding not to push it.

"Always." Delanee grins, grabbing Carters phone as she slips into some heeled boots.

"Boots so you could wear socks under the fishnets?" Delanee laughs.

"Yes! Toe wedgie on stage are the worst!" Carter shrugs with a chuckle. "I'm thinking that concrete wall in the alley, with the design in it.

"Great background idea. The others are finishing loading Ava's drum kit. So we can lock up, do some photos for you. And head off to the party." Delanee nods.

"I cannot believe we are playing Calum Hood's birthday party tonight." Carter grins, throwing her emergency makeup bag into her larger purse and heading out after Delanee.

"Damn, Car. You'd think you were trying to get someone to sleep with you tonight." Olive laughs as they walk out of the building.

"Maybe I am." Carter winks, making the four of them laugh.

"Make sure it's the hot tan guy who hired us. Just to complicate things." Ava jokes.

"I mean. I ain't a slut, but it hit that pretty hard if given the chance." Carter shrugs, turning down the small alley way between their building and the next.

"He's pretty flirty with you, you might get the chance." Delanee giggles, lifting the iPhone and aiming it at Carter while she moves into a few different poses.

"Lighting was good for you today. Pick your fav and post. Glad to be your Insta boyfriend for the day. Maybe next time Calum will be." Delanee smirks, handing the phone back to Carter.

"What a fantasy, but we are just friends. And like, barely that." Carter laughs, taking the back left seat so she isn't in the live today. Making Ava and Olive be in charge of updating the fans.

"Don't forget we have to pick up Dylan from the hotel, so he can video for us." Ava adds as they pull out of the buildings lot.

"I won't. I can't believe your cousin didn't want to stay on our couch. How rude of him." Delanee laughs.

"We need to convince him to move out here full time. And be our photographer." Olive nods.

"Gotta be working more consistently first. Then we will." Carter comments, her eyes focused on her phone as she uploads a photo.

CarterHeart