Twenty-Nine

⚠️ TW// mild ⚠️

Double Update! Read 28 first! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

CodaBears
Why is @CODAcarter giving me Zarter vibes again... she seems upset about something and I'm scared it's @calum5sos

Outer Space Hood
why haven't any of the 8 tour show versions of ATWAB lived up to the sickeningly adorable vibes we got on Jimmy Fallon??? Is there issues with CH²???

5sos Leeds
ATWAB was mildly disappointing. I was praying we got to see a giddy Calum watching Carter with heart eyes and maybe even kiss her... we did not. It was slightly awkward between them actually

Liverpool loves 5sos
the other fans are right. ATWAB was amazing, but not as amazing as we all thought it would be live... let's pray we over hyped and CH² isn't having issues...

***

"Do you see this?" Jaydan slams his hand on the table after going through the tweets from fans. Both Calum and Carter move back at his outburst.

"We told you we would let you handle it unless this happened. We told you to not let personal shit get in the way of what we were doing. We told you to end any and all rumors. And yet, we sit here, with fans wondering what is going on and complaining you don't have enough chemistry on stage. The dates with paparazzi following you aren't enough. We have to end these rumors." Nate adds.

"We can't do much more, and we can't stop fans from posting whatever the want online." Calum rolls his eyes.

"That, Calum, is where you are wrong." Nate smiles, but it's unsettling.

"We have four days before your next show in Munich. You two and Ashton and KayKay are going to Amsterdam for three days. You two will be sharing a room, you will be seen as a couple and you will make it believable. Or you will both be in even more trouble when you get to Germany."

Carter sighs loudly as Nate fills them in. "I don't want to hear it, Carter. We tried to let you handle it, and you couldn't, now we are. I want a post from each of you on social media sometime during the trip too. A post about each other. Now go pack. Your flight leaves an hour before everyone else's." Jaydan glares, dismissing them with a wave of his hand.

"Thanks, Carter, you couldn't play up the romance on stage just a little more could you?" Calum grumbles as they leave Jaydan's hotel room.

"Me? This is as much you as it is me. And if you hadn't be so stupid maybe we really could have fixed it before it became a problem." She snaps back.

"Remember how you are the one who ran off on me?" Calum runs a hand through his hair, trying to stay in control of his boiling anger.

"Remember how you fled the fucking country without even trying to get an explanation for that?" Carter yells back.

"I'm sorry, Carter, when I open myself up and tell someone I love them, and they run off sobbing and screaming, I take that at face value. I opened up my heart to you and you shoved a crow bar into it." Calum turns making her stumble into the wall with surprise, anger clearly evident on his face.

"Maybe you should have thought a little harder then. I thought you knew me better than that, but whatever. I'll see you on the plane." She spits bitterly, her eyes hard with anger. Shoving past him, she stalks to her room, slamming the door behind her.

"Fuck!" Calum groans, pulling at his hair again, frustrated with himself, with her, with all the emotions he can't explain, angry about how angry all of this is making him. How had they got so bad so quickly? How had she gone from his definition of perfection to being the one causing all of his problems?