Two

"Have you guys noticed that our page has gained like 50k new subscribers since Luke Tweeted about us?" Ava asks as she fights with Carter for mirror space, both trying to apply flawless makeup before their gig tonight.

"Ya, has anyone realized how insane that is?" Olive laughs.

"Its amazing though too, girls. This is why we moved to LA, so things like this could happen!" Carter grins.

"Luke Hemmings could have still tweeted is in Maryland, considering we posted that video while we still lived there." Delanee laughs.

"Ugh, as soon as we land something good we are investing in a place with two bathrooms." Carter huffs, squeezing between her friends to leave the small room.

"Car! Tweet about the show! I forgot to." Olive yells suddenly.

"On it." She laughs back, picking up her phone and opening the bands Twitter account.

CODA
We are playing Hollywood tonight! See you at 9 at @ArezoBar 21+

"Done! Hurry up, girls, we still gotta get Ava's kit set up before it gets packed at the bar."

"Hey! I'm the mom here." Delanee laughs, "But seriously, we need to go. Traffic on a Friday afternoon is going to be horrendous."

"Two minutes." Ava yells back, running out of the bathroom and across to her and Olive's room, assumedly to grab her shoes.

"I call shotgun!" Oli yells as the four girls pile out of the apartment.

"You're doing our live then." Ava shrugs.

"I'll sit back and do interpreting." Carter offers, climbing into the rear of the old minivan they use to transport all their equipment.

"Okay, can we just entertain the thought of Luke Fucking Hemmings showing up tonight? We haven't played anywhere since he tweeted about us. What if it happens?" Ava squeals excitedly as Delanee pulls into traffic.

"Let's not. I have to sing tonight and that would make me so fucking nervous." Carter laughs.

"Well we just have to see. We are in LA, ladies, anything is possible. Now preshow Instalive us, Oli." Delanee laughs.

Olive pulls up the bands Instagram account tapping the button to go live. Making sure to angle the camera so Carter can be seen behind her in it. "Hey, Hey, Hollywood! It's Oli! And Car! And we are playing live tonight! Come see us downtown at Arezo Bar on Hollywood Boulevard! We go on at nine! We are headed down for soundcheck right now, and we will be hanging out with all of you until it's our time to play. We have a six song set planned, and yes that includes the amazing song De and Car wrote, Scars To Your Beautiful! If you haven't heard it live and nonacustic you need to!" Oli pauses a moment while Carter finishes her translation in the background.

"Aw, papa Heart is sending his love. Thank you! We miss everyone back on the East Coast too! Hope Maryland is still holding on without us. Ask questions guys! We got some stinky LA traffic to sit in for a bit."

"Is the traffic in LA or DC worse?" Olive reads off first.

"Depends on the day. But I think DC." Ava laughs.

"I'd definitely say LA." Delanee laughs, "And since I'm the one who always drives my opinion is the most important."

"What is a strange fact about the band most people wouldn't know?"

"Okay, this is going to sound really bad. But it's a fact. None of our parents have ever listened to any of our music." Carter laughs.

"Actually that might not be true. Who knows if your mom watches, Car." Delanee laughs.