Miserable - 1

Hey Guys, so, I had to name the character Payton because it is harder to write a story without a solid name, but you can switch out the name & the nick names if you want(Comment down below with any ideas you'd like to give, i'm open to them and grammar corrections!)

Have you felt misplaced or wrong in the world? Ever in your life? Well, I hate my life because I feel i'm not supposed to be in it. I've always been on the outside looking in. Life passes by me with out any recognition on my part. I simply feel empty. I haven't been happy about my life in 2 years; I find my happiness in other things. You walked into the building, buying popcorn and a slushie(a mix of red and blue) at the concession stand. You sat down and pressed the button on my seat to push the chair back and relaxed. Your smile grew wide when THE Bucky Barnes came onto the screen, tied up in a chair. It was a rerun. I used to hate Marvel until I actually watched it, my first movie being Captain America: The First Avenger. Don't hate on me, I just like to be original in my movie choices; meaning, I don't want to watch something because it's popular or because everyone else watched it. Now, this is what made me happy; I imagine I'd be much happier there. When I watch Marvel, I finally feel like I belong. That might be silly, but I feel more comfortable in an fictional world than my real one.

You attempted to put my feet up, accidentally kicking the woman in front of me. This made her drop her soda all over the floor; the soda then slowly drops down each row to create a huge ovular puddle that stops at the front row. Crap! Curse my short, stubby legs!  She turned around to face me and you whispered "Sorry! I'm a little clumsy." The woman nodded and turned back around in her seat to watch the movie. Getting comfortable again, you looked to the screen to see Bucky pull out blue packets from a silver case, containing the Super Soldier serum. You're starting to get into it when a man walks in front of the screen and stops. The nerve of some people man! I wish I could Thanos snap that boi out of existence! He carelessly drops his cigarette and keeps walking.

Zooming in on that cigarette, it drops, still hot, into the soda the woman dropped. The now hot Dr. Pepper starts a small fire that starts to grow. Everyone is screaming when Payton snaps out of her Marvel-induced trance. Looking around, everyone is in a panic and the fire had grown. The woman she kicked is on the phone with the firefighters. She stands up in her chair and states that they will be here in 10 minutes. 

Ten minutes is too long! In ten minutes, someone will be severely injured in ten minutes. I'll probably have third degree burns in ten minutes. You looked around the room for an exit, but all of them were blocked off by the fire. I realized that there is an extra exit! My classmate Jack is always bragging about how his dad works in the movie theater and sneaks him into movies. You run to the front of the room with no time to spare. Dropping your bag, you zip it open to find your safety scissors. You quickly stab them into the screen and create a horizontal line down it. 

How ironic,  you think as you look up at Wanda and Steve. "Means our guy doesn't care about being seen..." Usually I would never leave the theater during  a Marvel movie, but now I can't wait to get out. You took one last look at the destruction and walked into the bright light in between the slit screen.

Considering Peter is only in Civil War once and I want to expand on the character, Peter will not be in the first few chapters. Sorry!