Adoption & Midtown High - 7

Peter and I were taken out of the fight early. You almost convinced him to let me say because you already know what will happen in the fight and that could be useful. He said yes when he realized that if you left with Peter, the jet would still be there for his trip back. So, he made you leave.

You grabbed Peters hand and threaded your fingers through his. "Petey, please don't throw up or anything ok? This might be scary at first" He blushed and said "Why would I-" The purple enveloped you guys and Peter eyes widened. "AAAAHHHHHH!"

When you opened our eyes again, you were in Happy's car, on the way home from Germany with Tony. You put in your airpods so you could think back on what had happed today. You were listening to MONOPOLY by Ariana Grande and Victoria Monet. Peter had asked what they were(the airpods) so you had turned up the music to evade the question. THIS WAS AMAZING!!! I  JUST FOUGHT AND FOUGHT WITH MY FAVORITE SUPERHEROES!!! I was definitely a fangirl!

Peter was taking a cover story video and Tony was talking about his hot Aunt(May). The Light Is Coming came on as Peter turned the screen to you. "Hi May, Peter was super helpful today! He helped me organize files in the lab!" You smiled up at Peter and then continued to look out the window.

Looking up, ypu realized you were there. Tony opened the door for Peter making him think it was a hug. When Tony told him otherwise, you couldn't help but laugh, it was so awkward! You got out and walked with Peter.

Peter: They're gonna call me. He was so excited!

 Billie Eilish blasted through your headphones. Stopping in front of his apartment door, the both of you looked at each other. You grabbed his hand and looked in his eyes. Love Me Less by MAX played. How Ironic.

Would you love me less? You took a step forward.

If you knew the places that I've been? Brushed his face with your thumb. He bit his lip.

If you knew the damage that I did? Leaned into him, staring deep into his eyes.

No, no, no, no no, or would you love me more? You stood on your tippy toes and kissed him...

on the cheek(Ahahaha) 

You hugged him; "Goodbye handsome," You said as Aunt May opened the door. "Goodbye sweetie! Hi, Peter!" Payton waked away while Peter was still frozen in place. "Are you alright sweetheart? You look flushed." She waved her hand in front of his face and he passed out.

Meanwhile...

You jumped in the car, looking at Tony who seemed to be happy about something. "Are you good bro? Do you need the survey?"

"I'm fine, just fine." He chuckled after this statement. Huh. Suspicious...

You both arrived at the compound and he ran off inside without you. You thanked Happy for the ad walked inside. Tony came to you with a piece of paper and held it in front of him, saying "SuPrIzE!!!"

"I don't get it...what's the suprise?"

"You've been officially adopted, Peloton!!!"

"Oh." Tony must be SO happy he's getting rid of me...Goodbye Robert Downey Jr.

"I don't get it...did you not want me to adopt you Pelo???"

"What the friggedy fuck?! THE Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist is adopting MEASLY ME?!!!"

"Don't Be so suprised! You're good company when you're asleep!"You started crying tears of joy as you squeeze Tony. TROBERT IS ADOPTING ME!!! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! Other than coming here. And meeting Peter for the first time. And every single moment with Peter after that...He hugs back and says "Stop having emotions! You'll give me them too!" You laughed and wiped your tears, letting go of Tony. 

Happy walked up to us and put his hand on my shoulder. "Wow. I didn't think this day would ever come! Tony's 'First Child'"

"Side suprise, if you don't want me to go to jail for child neglect, you'll need to start going to school. You don't want me in jail right?" "I-" I started

"Actually, don't answer that. You will be starting at Midtown Tech tomorrow." I screamed and ran to my room to get ready. I'm going to school with THE PETER PARKER, THE LOML(Love of my life)! And NED! MJ! Even FLASH THOMPSON!!! I'll get to hear him say the famous line! 'Penis Parker'...and then I'll mess him up for it!

My phone beeped in my pocked; I took it out and saw that MJ was texting me. We had been texting for the past three days nonstop.

Michelly👉👌🤯  Hey Mofo

Pay-a-ton🖖😜😍 Wazzup?! Good newwwssss

Michelly👉👌🤯 Wat my man

Pay-a-ton🖖 😜 😍 Im GoInG toYouR ScHoOl TommoRROW

Michelly👉👌🤯 YaSsSsSsSs that's perfect! I always have to sit next to the same losers at lunch! I finally have a friend! I realize she is talking about Peter and Ned. How lucky is she?!

Pay-a-ton🖖 😜 😍 Haha yea. Text me all of your classes so I can hack in and change MINE!

Pay-a-ton🖖 😜 😍 And no, I'm not kidding

Michelly👉👌🤯 AHAHAHA ok dude

Pay-a-ton🖖 😜 😍 Imma scare u tomorrow at school!!!

Michelly👉👌🤯 You WOULDN'T!

Pay-a-ton🖖 😜 😍I WOULD

Michelly👉👌🤯Then I'll break one of your pencils!

Pay-a-ton🖖 😜 😍 Oh no! YOu MoNsteR!!!! BahahaHAHAHA

 Michelly👉👌🤯F u honestly  literally hate u

Michelly👉 👌🤯 You annoy me by BREATHINGG

Pay-a-ton🖖 😜 😍You love me!

 Michelly👉👌🤯 Ig u right

Pay-a-ton🖖 😜 😍 Love you too sissss

Michelly👉 👌🤯 awww see u tmw bitch

Pay-a-ton🖖 😜 😍 bye hoe