CHAPTER THIRTEEN

ALEX'S POV.

Getting to school this morning was all on my mind. Seeing Rose was all on my mind, with what happened last night I couldn't think straight; she might get mad at me and stop talking to me. I was so confused, I don't know what took over me.

I walked into the classroom. Nothing feels so good than seeing your busy classroom empty. I was relaxed. I stood up and faced the wall, I thought I needed to practice the words I'll be pouring out to Rose, not like love or romantic words though; but apologies on how stupid I was to kiss her and also to tell her there are no strings attached to the kiss. Or maybe there is but I'm afraid she'll think I have bad motives and start avoiding me. I trust myself not to want that. I can't afford to lose my friendship with Rose.

I began to speak to myself alone, facing the wall. "I'm so sorry I-I". I heard a cough behind me.

"Guy, are you ok," David said almost laughing.

"I'm- I'm fine, good morning." I walked back to my seat.

David laughed really hard.
"_what's wrong" I managed to ask.

"You don't know what's wrong?" He smiled.

"Yeah, and how long have you been standing behind me?"

"Oh, long enough to know you're running mad, you were literally speaking to the wall. Alex" He said.

" I wasn't, I was just, - I was..." He cuts in.

"Have you started taking high drugs, you know... Weed? He asked.

"Hell no, I don't do drugs"

"So tell me, what were you telling Mr wall". He sat on Rose's seat.

"Quit being sarcastic, I wasn't speaking to the wall." I defended myself.

" ok, how's Rose?" He smiled.

"What's with Rose? Why are you asking me? If she comes, ask her! "

"Calm your nerves down, I was just asking, you don't seem to be in a good mood this morning." He stood up and left.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice and my heart started beating faster. No doubt only one person can cause such effects. Rose!

"Hi" I smiled.

"How are you? " she smiled.

"I'm fine "

" ok" She smiled. Now the classroom was getting busier.

"About..." She cuts in.

"Did you bring your maths textbook?" She asked.
I then realized that she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Yeah, sure!" I handed her the textbook.

I can't believe we'll finally be done with this session" She said.

"Yeah" I smiled.

Maria ran into the classroom
"Hi, Rose." She said gasping and continued. "Alex Martha fainted at the school gate. She has been rushed to the school clinic."

"Wow, that's big! " I said.

"Let's go see her" Rose said.
We walked down to the school clinic. We were not allowed to see her. We then walked back to the classroom.

After a series of revisions in the class, we finally heard the bell.
I packed my bags and I could see Rose do the same.
"Ready?" She asked and smiled.

"Yeah" I smiled back, I really like this vibe, I guess she knows how I feel about her already. Wait, do I feel anything for her? My subconscious asked.