7

Sexual scene ahead 21+ ( please exit if you're uncomfortable)

Jeon Jungkook

I decided to tease him and go behind his back, lifting up his shirt and damn, his abs were defined as literal perfection. My hand went up and down as I ran through his abs 'fuck, his abs are so perfect, I swear'

"I'm not"

My hands seemed to be taken out of control when I reached down to his boxers.

He was hard and I heard silent moans leaving his mouth, 'god it sounded like heaven' I noticed my dick began to harden as well

"Good job Jimin, you awoken Jungcock" he chuckled

"You're so immature! Who names their cock??" He laughed

"I mean who wouldn't??" I was pissed, but then I smirked, I had an idea, 'I'll take my revenge later'

I pushed Jimin onto the bed and pinned him against the bed board, "Tonight, I want you all to myself, you better not go" I whispered into his ears, I can feel him flinch

"I'm all yours tonight" Jimin whispered into my ears, I smirked

I took his shirt off as he allowed me to and threw it to somewhere on the floor. I started to kiss with him, letting out tongues slide against one another. My roamed over to Jimin's thigh and crotch 'he's hard..' I smirked. I pulled away the kiss, and my lips traveled to his neck, I started making hickeys all over his neck, 'this will prove he's only mine'

He started to grab on my shirt, signaling for me to take it off, in which I did, I threw it to somewhere. I took off his pants and boxer all at once, seeing the majestic sight in front of my eyes as he tried to cover only for me to pin his arm on the bed. "You're so hard baby.."

Jimin was furiously blushing, his head turned sideways, I traveled down to his crotch beginning to touch it with my index finger, he flinched a little as little moans began to come out of his mouth. I smirked loving the sounds of heaven, I moved it more "J-Jungkook ah-" I loved his adorable moans.

"Baby, you're so cute when you moan" His rosy cheeks began reddened even more

"Shut up-" he gasped at the sudden movement I made. I sticked a finger into his hole, one by one, I moved around his hole when I reached three fingers. He moaned in pleasure, "J-Jungkook, I'm going to cu-"

"Not yet baby, you have to wait for me" I smirked thrusting my fingers in and out. Lewd moans came out of his mouth, "b-but I really need cu-" I started to thrust harder with my fingers finally pulling it out, only to slide my tongue roaming around. He came, it went all over him "I told you not to cum baby"

"Sorry I couldn't control it.. it felt so good"

"You're really naughty, you need a punishment" I reached over to dick and began to rub it. He groaned in pleasure, soon enough I was sucking it 'oh my god, this is so big..' i began to finger him again, but way harder. Also sucking his dick at the same time, he moaned in great pleasure, he cum again making me swallow all his semen, I stopped. Wiping the excess off my mouth "I told you not to cum baby, why can't you listen?"

"I can't control it, sorry" he pouted, I leaned over to kiss him, Jimin allowed me entranced my tongue, our tongues were rubbing against one another. Pulling away, I seductively whispered "You're in big trouble Jiminie"

Pulling off my pant and boxer, revealing my huge inpatient dick, Jimin gasped "Oh my god Jungkook!"
I smirked, "suck" I demanded, he obeyed as he went over and began to suck it, I shoved it into his. He choked and tears went down his mouth "ah Junkook " he muffled. I smirked, shoving it into his mouth, he choked again "it swo bwig!" He muffled, "that's what you get for disrespecting Jungcock" I groaned when he grabbed it and began to deep throat pulling my cock out of his mouth "get ready Jeon Jungkook" he smirked.

He started to deep throat me again and used his hand to rub it in a motion. 'Fuck it feels so good..' I moaned feeling him smirk as he continued to suck. I've never felt so submissive in my life, he dominated with just his mouth. He finally pulled it out as cum dropped down his mouth, he wiped the liquid dripping down. "How was it? I'm not always bottom Jungkook" he smirked. I pushed him against the bed board and turned him around. I fucked him doggy style, "You're so tight baby", kissing him passionately, his moans echoed into my mouth, tongue sliding into one another's mouth again. Every thrust, I felt my prostate hit his sensitive area, as his heavenly moans played into my ears.

I pulled it out, as we both puffed, i turned him around only to fuck hum again, but harder every time, I can feel my crotch sliding against his tight hole. The room was filled with both our moans and groans "g-go harder.. ah" tears were rolling down Jimin's eye, "keep in mind, you can't cum baby"

"P-please Ju-Jungkook"

"call me daddy, and beg" pulling my dick of his hole

"Please daddy.. I want to cum.."

"Beg harder"

"Daddy.. please let me cum, I'll let you do anything to me, even if you make me can't walk for a week.."

"Good job Jiminie, your wish is going to be granted" I smirked, sticking my cock into his tight hole, as I went ten times harder every thrust. "D-Daddy, I want to cum right now.."

"Just wait a little more baby, I'm almost there too, we can cum together"

"Ok.." I finally reached my climax and came along with Jimin, I pulled out my cock. I fall next to Jimin on the bed "we should do this more Jiminie" I huffed while pulling blankets over naked body and we cuddled "yea.." he huffed, we both closed our eyes as we slept.

-

I'm really sorry if it's cringe ☹️