11

Jeon Jungkook

I looked at him, his eyes was filled with lust, within seconds, we were making out. His moans were interfering our kisses, I groaned a little when I felt my crotch touch his cold body. I reached my hand out and turned in the shower faucet making us both wet as warm water drops bounced against our skin. We both slid down against the shower walls, making me lean against as I went towards his neck, breaking our kiss.

I started making a trail of hickeys on his neck making him moaned with desire. I started kissing downwards to his chest and pinched his nipple, teasing him. He slightly flinch as I started to suck on his nipple while playing with his other, his stuttered between his moans as his nipple began to tense up, it became hard.

"Damn, you're so turned on baby" I teasingly whispered, I could feel his cheeks burning up and reddening

I sticked two fingers into his mouth as he began to coat it with saliva, he moved his tongue around making me around his mouth. I spread his legs, and slowly sticking my fingers into his hole letting his heavenly moans escape his mouth. I went sped up my pace and looked at him, his face was filled with the expression of pleasurable. I pulled it out when I felt precum on my fingers, letting him take a sight of his own fluids as it dropped down my fingers. "

"Damn you're so wet baby.." I smirked. My eye visions traveling lower and landed on his cock, it was going up. Jimin had realized where I was looking, "want it?" He seductively said

"Hm of course, it's so hard baby" I used my index finger, touching the tip of his dick

He groaned, making me satisfied, I started to grab his cock, I pumped his dick, motion fastening. He moaned in pleasure, I started to take his dick into my mouth, trying to go down the deepest with my best. He lewdly moaned, as I stopped and looked at him. "How was it, baby~?"

"It was amazing, thanks babe" He leaned over to my making me back up a little

"But now it's my turn" he whispered as his hot breath reflect on my ears.

He smirked as he faced his back on me. He grabbed my cock and aligned it with his hole as he slowly insert it inside him, adjusting to my size. Then, he started to ride me, I couldn't stand it being so slow so I started to take control of his motions. I grabbed his thighs and thrusted hardly, hitting deeper every time.

He aggressively moaned, I groaned along with him, as the rhythms of groaning, moaning, and skin slapping echoed in the bathroom. Jimin and my body was wet due to our sweat and the warm shower droplets rinsing onto our body. With one last thrust he stopped, sitting on my lap, my dick was still inside him. I teased him as I slightly moved a little making him twitch and slightly moaned.

We both breathed heavily gasping for air, but I wasn't just going to end it, I was going to make this special for us.

"Face me" I demanded

He obeyed me, as he pulled my dick out of his hole, making us slightly groan, only to be placed in again, except this time he was facing me, his heavenly moans played a music into my ears, echoing throughout the room. I kissed him as he interacted back letting our tongues slide against one another's, hot breaths were filling up both our mouth.

I could feel my body reaching my climax, my motions began to slow down. I released the white fluid inside of him as I could hear his moans slightly echoing into my mouth. Minutes later, I felt his cum sprinkled onto my chest, "Face your back on me again baby"

"You're so confusing Jungkook.." however he obeyed

"Now show me your tight hole" I commanded as he followed my instructions again. I grabbed his hair, pulling it as I started to fuck him again. With every motion, my dick had dug deeper into his skin, hitting his sensitive area. He lewdly moaned in pleasure as I began to spank him, yanking his hair. He groaned with pain and pleasure

The room was filled with intense skin smacking and smacking along with heaven moans. I could feel myself getting harder within seconds when Jimin had whimpered in pleasure "g-go harder.." his moans interrupted him I disobeyed and started to go softer.

"Jungkook, go harder..!"

"Not until you beg me, I don't accept commands" pulling my cock out of his hole, he whimpered a little

"Please Jungkook.. I want it to be harder"

"Hmm, that doesn't sound to be enough baby"

"I want you to go so hard, that I won't be able to walk for a month~"

"Nope, not enough" I stated, I could hear Jimin sigh

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me so hard, that I can't even crawl for a whole year~" He seductively said

"Good job Baby~" I smirk as I felt satisfied

Hearing his sexy voice already turned me on, I sighed looking at my cock as it bulged more. I aligned his hole with mine and immediately started fuck him, he yelped with the sudden amount of pleasure as he was new to the gigantic shape. I smirked as I went harder within every thrust, I yanked on his hair closer to me, as I leaned in closer to kiss him.

His moans came out intensely with every thrust. I moaned along with him as his tight hole was wrapping around my dick. We made out, the room felt so heated as I spank him hard, he harshly moaned with such a great amount of pleasure. I let go of his hair as we stopped the kiss as he turned around, breathing heavily. I felt my body react to my climax reaching again, I slowed down the pace as I gave one last hard thrust as cum filled his hole.

He gasped in pleasure as I pulled my dick out looking at the masterpiece I've made. My cum was dripping out of his hole as heavily huffed, we were both tired. I helped him wash his body as I covered his lips with kisses, it was becoming swollen. I also had some fingering session with him. After, we finished washing I got us both dried and princess carried him on the bed.

Dropping him on the bed, I pulled the sheets over both of us as I cuddled with him, he didn't dare to move because of the intense pain he felt on his ass. I kissed his forehead "goodnight princess"

"Goodnight babe" he tiredly said

"Maybe we should do this again next time" I whispered, smirking

He hit me on the chest "Jungkook!!" I laughed in awe, he was so adorable and small snuggled against my chest. My body wrapped him completely as I felt safe with him in my arms. We both drifted away, sleeping peacefully as the night swept to morning .