Chapter Three: Love Like You

After Rosaline's big debut, she went back to her dressing room as she looks in her mirror, smiling and twirling around. Then she pulled out a song sheet she wrote herself for a piano. Surely the Opera Ghost would love it.. Right? She looks at the mirror as it opened up mysteriously.

Meg walked up to Rosaline's dressing room to congratulate her on her successful debut. Rosaline let her inside and they chatted for a little while, only to see the mirror open for her. Seeing her hold a song sheet, Meg told her with what felt like jabs to the stomach "Rose.. It's very dangerous.. You may go through, but please be careful. I won't say anything if you don't." She nodded at her and spoke out. "I wonder who this mysterious Phantom is.."

Rosaline walks through the mirror and walks through the multiple corridors and then reaches the lake and gets on the boat. Rowing herself down the currents, she looks at the place that stood before her. Soon arriving at the lair of the Phantom, she sees him standing there and she shyly looks away.

Erik was looking at a painting of Christine that he had made not too long ago and before long, he hears the sound of the water splashing softly. It was her! Putting it away almost out of a hurry, He sees the lady who was the main role in the Hannibal revival. The glossy black hair, the Emerald green eyes.. All of it looked absolutely stunning. 'What are you saying Erik? You just met the lady.' He thought to himself.

Rosaline hopped off the boat and greeted him with a wonderful smile. "Hello Monsieur. Why are you here all alone?" She asked him politely and he replied to her with "You probably wouldn't want to see a monster like me." Her eyes widened in disbelief as she gasps, and then, placing the song sheet down, she puts her hands on her hips and responded back with just a little hint of sass. "Oh that is not true. Surely there's some good in you, Monsieur Phantom." She sits down at the piano organ and looks at the song sheet.

Erik sighs and holds his head but then looked at the lady as she walked over to the organ and sat down, placing up a song sheet. "Um, what are you doing Madame..." He began before she cuts him off and tells him her name. "It's Rosaline, Monsieur." Then she began to play a wonderful piece on the organ.

"If I could begin to be half of what you think of me, I could do about anything. I could even learn how to love. When I see the way you act, wondering when I'm coming back, I could do about anything. I could even learn how to love like you." Rosaline sang to him and gave a soft smile at him, knowing it might work for her after all.

"I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true. Cause I think you're so good, and I'm nothing like you. Look at you go, I just adore you. I wish that I knew what makes you think I'm so special.. If I could begin to do, something that does right by you.. I would do about anything. I would even learn how to love... When I see the way you look, shaken by how long it took. I could do about anything. I could even learn how to love like you!" She hummed along to the piano playing and looks at Erik, finishing the piece as he smiles back and tells her "That was wonderful, Mademoiselle. Simply stunning to say the least." They continue to talk for hours on end until she got sleepy. Erik carried her to the bed and laid her down, chuckling softly. After all, tomorrow was a latter part of a day.

(I really love this song and it really fits what Rosaline would say to Erik.)