Chapter 11: All I Ask is for your hand in Marriage (Part 1)

Two weeks after the whole 'Don Juan' revival accident, Rosaline's arm fully healed up and she was back to the stage once again, except there was something completely different. Everyone was more excited than usual. Confused, Rosaline scratches her head and then asked "What's got everybody catching the plural peps?" Madame Giry approaches her and exclaimed rather subtly. "Ah Rosaline, glad to see you're doing okay. Made a really quick and easy recovery. We're putting on a special show in your honor, but we need time to get ready. Christine, do you think you can take Rosaline on a day out?" She asked her and Christine nodded, walking Rosaline out of the Opera house and the two of them begin to go for a day in the town.

(Meanwhile)

Erik and Rosaline's family were at the town square, talking over about how they're excited to meet each other and he stood up and sighed, then spoke up. "Look, Mrs. Belekov? Your daughter really means something to me as a person. She is so gentle, kind, and very compassionate." Anna-Marie smiles at his comment and slyly spoke with "Yes, she is quite the little angel, you know?" He laughed a little and went on with saying how long they have known each other, how he truly treats her with the Same amount of love and support she gives, and so much more before he takes a breath and almost choked on his own words, saying the faithful sentence. "What I am trying to say is that... Ms. Belekov, it would be a great honor if I could take your daughters hand in marriage."

Anna-Marie looked at Erik and gave a soft smile, thinking 'He has treated my daughter with so much joy in his life, and has really proven himself worthy to me and the family.' Getting up out of her seat, she began walking towards him, and to her surprise, he almost looked nervous. But Anna held out a hand to him and gave a laugh and then the words came out of her mouth with positivity: "Of course. Be true to her."

Erik smiles and shakes Anna-Marie's hand, showing him the ring that he still had from those two years ago. "It looks wonderful. She will say yes for sure." Ruby, the youngest daughter, spoke up and the others came to take a look. Peter gives Erik a pat on the back and he tells him "Welcome to the family, Monsieur."

(Later that night)

Christine and Rosaline were walking back to the opera house, seeing the opera house open up it's doors to them. Paparazzi begin crowding the two to ask them questions and then Raoul cuts the paparazzi off after a few minutes, exclaiming. "Thank you so much, there will be more opportunities at the door." And escorted the two inside. "So girls, how was the day out on the town?" Rosaline smiles and responded "Oh it was great. We got some breakfast, then.. Wait. I could have sworn I saw Erik in the town square earlier today.. Meh it was probably nothing." Soon enough, the three get into a box seat and made small talk with another, and then Rosaline saw a note on one of the chairs, and opened it up.

"Rosaline, you think you can meet me at the rooftop of the opera house later after the performance? I have to talk to you about something very important. Love, Erik. ~❤️"