Why?

YESSSS I AM BACK!! AFTER A WHOLE YEAR! A WHOLE FREAKING YEAR! I know I suddenly disappeared without saying anything but I was going through a tough phase in my life. That's why I had to take a break...I intended to take a small break but it turned out to be a reaaallyyy long one😅...Sorry guys.
With that being said let's resume this story!👊

Sebastian is here again!

Sebastian's POV.
"So what you mean is what we have done has all gone in vain? All of them? I even went to the extent of wearing a damn dress and acted like a slut in front of these horny guards! You've got to be kidding me!" Joshua was beyond furious. I told him everything that happened in the room. That our planned failed.

I sighed shaking my head low and replied."Yeah..."

Joshua decided to stay a little longer with me.

"But why she did this? Do you have any idea? Anything?" Joshua asked as he got out of the car.

The whole drive was a great tension for me. My mind was full with only her.

I sighed and got out of the car.
"No. I don't have any idea why she has done this..." I felt as if the world has come to an end.

"Let's go." Joshua said and made his way to Queen's door.

"Wait, you are not going to your apartment?" I asked him lifting my left eyebrow.

"What? Can't I stay with my friend? And if I just left you alone in this depressive mode, I know you will only hurt yourself." A small smile made its way to my lips.

"Okay then, let's get in." I opened the door and we entered.

"I am going to take a shower. Make yourself at home. If you want to eat any-" Before I could complete my sentence, Joshua cut me off.

"Just get your ass in the shower Sebastian." He had an annoyed look on his face.

I made my way to the bedroom and picked out a comfy pyjamas. With heavy footsteps, I went to the bathroom.

I peeled of the Joshua's clothes off me then I turned on the shower. I allowed the water sprinkled onto my skin. I closed my eyes and My Queen's face flashed into my mind. My eyes opened instantly and I held my head with both my hands.

I sighed and turned off the shower then got out and wore the pyjamas. Once I was done I went to the living room. There I saw Joshua stuffing his face with popcorn while watching Mickey Mouse.

"Really Joshua? Mickey Mouse?" I sneered at him.
Joshua looked at me and shook his head.
"Put your ass on that couch and listen to me." Joshua pointed to the empty place beside him.

I sat down without saying a word. My mind was still engulfed with what happened earlier.

"Look man. I know you are hurt...terribly. But as far as I know Eliz, she definitely has her reasons why she has done this. She doesn't do anything without thinking. So for now don't stress yourself. You will meet her tomorrow anyway because her aunt will mend this soul changing thing and I am sure we can figure things out and see what's wrong. For now get yourself a good sleep." Joshua told me trying to cheer me up.

"Okay man. I'll do this. Goodnight." Joshua stood up and I gave him a bro-hug.

"Goodnight. And don't stress yourself and don't think too much. Okay?" He said while waving at me.

When he was gone. I locked the door behind him and made my way to the room. I laid my body on the bed and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep. My mind was completely filled with her.

I know this one is a short chapter but trust me the next one will be much longer than this one. Hope you liked this chapter. Love you guys❤ Oh and don't forget to hit that star!😜