Let's Go Back

Heyyy guysss...here I am again! I am trying to make up for the one year I disappeared...😅

Sebastian's POV.
I DIDN'T GET A SINGLE WINK OF SLEEP. LAST NIGHT WAS A REAL NIGHTMARE.

Joshua and Sarah were already at My Queen's house. We were waiting only for My Queen to arrive.

"Damn man. Look at those dark circles under your eye! If I were Eliz I would have probably kicked your ass! Just look at her face! You ruined her skin!" Joshua was not keeping up with my mood.

"Joshua shut your mouth. I am already in a shitty mood right now." I glared at him.

"Sebastian if there is anything troubling you, you can tell me. Maybe I can find some solutions?" Sarah put her hand on my shoulder.

"I just don't know why she is behaving in such a way. If I ever did anything that hurt her, I want to appologise and turn everything back to normal." I felt my voice cracking.

Just then I heard the doorbell rang.
Ring! Ring! Ring!

"It's her." Joshua whispered.

I gulped hard and made my way to the door. I felt my throat dried up.

I opened the door and saw her.
"Hi...umm..come in." I stammered and moved sideways for her to come in.

She remained silent until she saw Sarah.
"Sarah!" She went to Sarah and gave her a hug.

"So rabbit, you want to do it right away or..." Sarah asked us but My Queen replied quickly.

"Now. I want to be done with this." Her voice trembled. Is she furious? Sad?

I wanted to know. I was desperate to know but no words were uttered from my mouth.

"Okay then. I'll take out the instruments we'll be needing and then we'll proceed." Sarah opened a black suitcase and all I could see was a LOT of syringes.

Joshua watched the syringes like a deer in headlights.
"Woah! Look at those! That's why I said I will never become a Scientist or whatever profession that includes syringes. Look at those syringes!"

"If you keep running your mouth like that, I'll switch your soul to a squirrel." Sarah took out two syringes.

"Okay okay calm down. I am sorry." Joshua lifted his arms in the air as surrender.

"Anyway once I did this. You will fall asleep and only after six hours you two will regain consciousness. Then you two will return in your respective bodies." She explain with a syringe in her hand.

Joshua's eyes were focused only on the syringe that was in Sarah's hand.

These two kept the room animated. If they were not there at that time I think that place would be really difficult to even breathe. All thanks to them.

"All right. Let's do this. Come on you two sit here on that couch." Sarah made us sit besides each other but I could feel the stiffness radiating from My Queen.

I sighed and looked at Sarah. She gave me a warm smile to assure me. I saw Joshua showed me a thumbs up.

"Close your eyes. This will be done in seconds." I closed my eyes and then I felt a sharp stinging pain on my neck. I felt myself drowning in darkness as if I am being swept away.

The only thing that was in my mind was only her. I wished that everything would come back normal...

Heyyy guyss...so did you enjoy this chapter? I know that things aren't going too well between the Pig and the Queen. But trust me things will fall in the right places. Well I will make it happen.😜
Love you guys! Stay tuned for the next chapter! And guys don't forget to hit that star!😜