7

Chapter 7

<< a whole week passed >>

I was really busy this week because of exam. I had to work for presentation too. This week was really tiring which I was feeling sitting in the cafeteria and swinging my leg under the table, enjoying my coffee with my earphones on.

Our presentation will start after the lunch break. I was really nervous and anxious for this. Cause presentation is the only thing I hate about studies.

Me and Jimin didn't meet often this week. I haven't seen him today yet.

A group of girls entered the cafeteria and filled the air with loud talks and laughters. They were all looking too elegant with heavy makeup. Their dresses were too stylish. Among them, there was a girl with long black hair and straight bangs on forehead. Her pink gradient lips were eye-catching.

I had heard that she is Somi, who has joined this university from this semester. She is in the same department with Jimin. They sat on the table behind me.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked behind and saw Jungkook. "Hey, what's up?" He said.

"Aww... Jungkook. I'm half dead. For this awful exams and presentation." I said resting my head down on the table. He came and sat beside me.

"Yeah, same here." He said and took out his phone.

"What about Jimin? I haven't seen him these days."

"That dude is busy with exam as well as with his dance. His contest is tomorrow."

"Oh!! I totally forgot! Are you guys coming too?" I asked.

"Yep. If his group wins, he'll give us a huge treat tomorrow." He smirked.

Then I heard something behind us. The girls were talking about someone. And that someone is me.

One of the girls were saying, "Do you know Kim Y/n?"

Another girl said, "Yeah, that girl who roams with beautiful boys. She is so lucky. I sometimes feel jealous of her."
Another girl was saying, "Yeah. She always has all the handsome boys around her. Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin...they always stick together."

"They seems so close. I wish if I was her." Someone was saying.

"Are you sure she doesn't date any of them?" A girl said.

I was sure that they didn't notice that I was right behind them. I looked at Jungkook, he looked at me. He had heard them too.

Then Jungkook fakely coughed to let them know our presence. All of them looked at us and felt a bit embarrassed. They all went silent in no time.

I hardly stopped my laughter to see their red faces. Jungkook was laughing silently. But still I could clearly see his bunny smile on his face though he put his hood on. I checked the time and saw that I had only 5 minutes left. "I have to go now, Jungkook." I said while standing up.

"Okay, see you later. And good luck for presentation." He said and stood up with me.

I took 2 steps forward but stopped again. I walked back to him.