1.4

Hongjoong glanced at Seonghwa who looked back at him confused. Jina and Jeonghan looked back and forth between the two also lost. Seonghwa's eyes widened as he realized what Hongjoong was trying to tell him.

Seonghwa pulled up his sleeve and displayed his soulmate tattoo, the words 'You're really pretty' looking back at them. Sora dropped her bag of chips, reached over and grabbed Jina's arm, turning it so everyone could see the words 'Hello, what is your name?'.

"Oh my gosh soulmates," screamed San excitedly, clapping his hands together. Sora reached over and slapped Yeosang repeatedly.

"My sister is the soulmate of your bandmate look!"

"I can see, I have eyes," Yeosang said, stopping Sora from hitting him, instead lacing their fingers together.

"I can't believe this!" Jeonghan threw his head back dramatically and sighed. "Both of my younger sisters found their soulmates before me. Disgusting."

"Your soulmate's out there," Jina said distracted.

"We should probably leave them to talk," Hongjoong suggested. He got up, pulling the others away. The large group of people dispersed, allowing Jina and Seonghwa to have space. Yeosang, still holding Sora's hand, pulled her away, down a hallway, up several flights of stairs, through a door, onto the roof.

"It's very nice out," he said quietly. Sora looked around.

"It is." She looked down at their intertwined hands and for some reason she decided not to remove hers from his. They fit together nicely.

She shook her head. "What?" Sora looked to see Yeosang staring at her.

"It's nothing," she said softly. "Come on." She pulled him over to the edge of the roof, looking out over the green trees to one side and the city to the other. "It's so very pretty."

"Like you." Sora met Yeosang's gaze then dropped away.

"I'm not pretty. I don't have a nice face, or good clothes, I-"

"That doesn't matter."

"What?"

"It doesn't matter what you look like, what you wear. What matters is how you act. That makes you beautiful." Sora looked out at the sky.

"You're wise for someone so young."

"I hated you."

"What?" Yeosang nudged her with is shoulder, smiling.

"I hated you. For the longest time. Then, as I grew older, I saw my friends find their soulmates and I realized how much I wanted that." Sora looked up at Yeosang.

"I was scared."

"Hmm?"

"I was scared of you. Soulmates didn't make any sense to me. I used to want one, but then, my mom's soulmate left her. He walked out on her and married another man's soulmate. I never forgave him. I thought, what if I can't keep my soulmate either?"

Yeosang looked down at Sora, watched as her eyes teared up. He squeezed her hand tightly. "It's ok Sora. You've got me. I don't plan on leaving you any time soon." Sora looked into his eyes, searching for any sign of insincerity. She found none.

"I believe you." She smiled. Yeosang noticed that the edges of her eyes crinkled when she smiled. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. Sora closed her eyes. She felt warm, safe.

"I promise. I won't leave you."

"I believe you."

Backstories huh?

Backstories huh?

Thoughts?

Just to reiterate. I don't care about votes or how many people read this. I just want to see your comments, so please, comment, a lot. That's how I keep updating.

Until next time!