2.3

It was getting dark when Sora waved goodbye to the others as she and Yeosang turned the other direction. Unfortunately, KQ and Pledis were in opposite directions, with Sora's house right in the middle.

Yeosang sighed, getting Sora's attention as they walked. "What's wrong?"

"Something Minghao said about us being oblivious." He turned to her. "Do you know what he meant?"

Sora stopped. "He said that to me too. Huh." They continued walking. Yeosang tentatively reached out and grabbed Sora's hand, she smiled and intertwined their fingers.

"I'm sorry," Yeosang whispered.

"For what?"

"For not trusting you." Sora stopped and turned to Yeosang, looking him straight in the eye.

"You don't need to appologize for anything. In fact, I should be appologizing, for being to scared to reach out."

"No, that's a stupid thing to appologize for, I won't allow it."

"You don't own how I feel."

"No but I can tell you that I love you."

"Wha-" Sora's mouth opened and closed in shock.

"Oh, uh, I shouldn't have said that."

"I love you too maybe," Sora said, speaking way too fast for Yeosang to understand.

"What?" Sora looked down.

"I, kind of, maybe, think, might, love you too?" Yeosang reached out and tilted Sora's head up to look into his eyes.

"Kind of maybe? You think?"

"Ok, I know that I love you too." Yeosang smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that," he whispered, voice so soft Sora could barely hear him. She blushed, looking away. Yeosang grabbed her chin and pulled her face back towards him. "Stop looking away!" Sora snicked.

"You cranky baby."

"I'm your cranky baby."

"Yes you are." Sora reached out and poked Yeosang in the nose. "He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him.

"Don't do that," he whined. Then he leaned down and pecked Sora's lips.

"Oh." Yeosang smirked and released her.

"Come on, I want to get you home before dark." Sora didn't have time to say anything as Yeosang dragged her through the streets of Seoul. When they finally got to her house they stopped, breathless from running.

Sora looked up at Yeosang, admiring the way the light from the lamppost hit his skin. "You're very pretty you know."

"I'm sure I'm not as pretty as you." Sora snickered and looked away.

"I'm not pretty, but thanks for trying."

"You're right, you're not pretty. You're beautiful." Sora looked up.

"Don't say things that aren't true."

"Don't put yourself down." Sora scoffed.

"There's no winning with you."

"Compromise. Just because you don't think you're beautiful doesn't mean I don't." Sora smiled.

"Maybe this is why we're destined to be together?"

"Sora, I think maybe it's because we seem to forgive each other of what we think are our own short comings. I feel safe with you. Also, you make my heart go boom boom." Sora laughed, Yeosang smiled. Her laughter made him want to wrap her in his arms and never let go.

So he reached out and pulled her into his arms, placing a kiss on top of her head. Sora spoke, voice slightly muffled by Yeosang's shirt. "I think this is what Minghao meant when he said we're oblivious."

"Hmm?"

"I don't think we realized that the other also loved."

I need a Yeosang

I need a Yeosang. Did it take me 23 chapters for them to kiss? Yes. Am I going to make you suffer more? Absolutely.

Until next time!