1.5

Sora and Yeosang spent an hour up on the roof, enjoying each other's company. They didn't talk, they just stood there, hair rustling in the small breeze. Sora hadn't felt like this in a long time. When they finally went back inside, Sora reluctantly let go of Yeosang's hand.

It felt wrong to not hold him, to not be with him, but every time he was near, she shivered. She felt both warm and cold, so scared of the love she knew she needed. But it didn't matter. After checking to see that her soulmate bond was working again, Sora left with her family and friends.

She went home like nothing had happened, but everything had changed. She was so confused. 'Do I love him? No, it's too early.' She didn't know. And she was so scared of the fact that she just might care too much. 'Don't get attached' was her motto in high school. 'They won't love you back.' Would he?

That night she went out and played like usual, her boss happy to have her back. Yeosang didn't connect with her, though she didn't expect him to. She was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with her.

'I'm scared,' she thought. "I'm so scared," she said sarcastically through the mic in her headset. It was better than admitting that she might have caught feelings for the voice in her head. A voice that she now listened to in a song called Promise.

She drowned out her own thoughts, blasting it through her headphones as she walked home. There was no question about it in her head. She knew she was feeling something and as much as she welcomed them, she hated them. Because love was not so easy, she knew.

'Who would love a mess like me? '

Short chapter I know, but it's just the thing that I wanted to put out there

Now, like, what do y'all think?

Until next time!