- 3

I soon reached school as we walked in. I opened my locker and placed my books in taking my respective for the next class. "Hey mins! We'll go?" Asked Nara as I nodded smiling.

"Sure!"

We reached our first class which was sadly math. Both of us sat next to each other at the end of the classroom which was near the large window the school had well built.

"Welcome back class," I heard our math teacher and he started taking class. I wasn't able to concentrate on the topic.

Why did the neighbor look at me like that? Am I ugly?

Why the hell would he smirk at me?

WHY WAS HE EVEN STARING AT ME?!!

I had a trillion thoughts flooding my mind but I tried to control it. "Hey mins, is everything alright?" I heard Nara's concerned voice next to my ear and I turned to her. "Of course I'm fine, don't worry!" I assured her.

"Oh come on, spill it!" She said and I sighed in defeat. "Okay well.. this new neighbor had recently moved in today morning and-" I was interrupted.

"Minseo!" I heard a loud voice as I immediately stood up making the other girls giggle. 

"Yes sir."

"How dare you talk in my class! Get out now!" He shouted as I nodded,  gulping.

"Who are you to tell her to get out? If she is getting out, I am too!" Nara stood up beside me picking her backpack as we walked out. Before the teacher could say something, the door slammed in front of him making him sigh.

"Why did you do that? I'll be in trouble now!" I pouted as she lifted my chin up.

"Mins we're going through it together!" She smiled as I pinched her nose.

"Ahh!" "Hehe!" I smiled as she rubbed her pink nose. "I wonder what Jimin is doing?" I heard her ask as I replied back.

"He actually called me today morning saying he called you 10 times but you didn't pick up!" I said. "Oh? My phone's battery actually died yesterday night so.." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"Ya ya okay." I replied.

Leaning against the hard wall, both of us stood in silence. And that was when I spotted something. Something at the end of the hallway. It was a black shadow or more like a person wearing full black.

"Who is that?" I asked looking at the spot as Nara turned her head towards the place. "Who is where?" She asked and I pointed my finger. "I don't see anyone." Nara said.

"But I just saw something or someone right there! Its not there now." I pouted, confused.

"Aww its fine-" Nara's sentence was cut off by a loud scream at the other end of the hallway. Both of us turned our heads to look there to see a girl running towards us. "Wow what happened?" Nara asked as the girl stuttered. "S-someone w-was t-there i-in-in the wa-wash-washroom-" I stopped her, trying to sound calm.

"Deep breaths," I said softly as the girl inhaled and exhaled once as she started. Me and Nara stood confused, waiting for the girl to make sense.

"..s-someone k-killed my friend.." The girl started crying and I patted her back, a little nervous about the situation. "Let's go check." I said holding Nara's hand.

"What is your name?" Nara asked. "Lina." "Okay Lina get somewhere safe we'll be right back okay?" Lina nodded as we rushed off to the restroom.

"Oh my-" "Shh!" Nara shushed me as we saw the body in front of us.

The girls body was on the floor, her body twisted in odd angles, her lips cut off and many other cuts on her private parts. She looked extremely pale. Her body parts were mutilated.

"I-I-" I stuttered breathing hard as Nara hugged me, calling 911. Soon after that, we left the place heading back home. "Gosh, Minseo what happened?" I heard Jun Myeon ask as I shook my head tiredly. "Nothing oppa!" "Just tell it we've been roommates for almost more than 6 years spill."

I already felt safe around him so I told him everything that happened at school and he sat soaked in fear, looking far more terrified. He felt guilt towards the girl, but I saw him worrying more about my wellbeing.

"It'll all be fine, Minseo don't worry!"

Soon after me calming down, I felt relief wash over me because I let out all I felt about the incident.

We went back to our rooms and I silently sat in front of my window, having no intentions and no reasons to do so. Maybe I needed more time to perceive the incident more clearly. I could see another window which was the new neighbor's room I guess. The room was right opposite to mine.

And that is exactly what I'm scared of.

His room was dark and there was no way a light could enter. But obviously it was night I mean.

Then, I saw his room light flicker on as I looked at the person entering the room. He walked towards a table which I could clearly see as he placed something on it. A knife.

A knife?!  I mentally asked myself as I looked more closely. Soon he left the room as he came back later with an apple.

He sat down on the chair which was in front of the table as he picked the knife, placing the apple down. One cut, the apple sliced into two half equal pieces. He slowly started cutting the apple in tiny slices as I observed him. He suddenly cut his pinky finger as he placed the knife down.

Then the man looked at the finger which was bloody out and smirked.

Like who would smirk at blood?

And the cut was kind of a long cut. It mostly extended from his nail to his palm.

Weird.

And later he did something I never would do. He licked the blood off his hand slowly swallowing it. His face showed a kind of pleasure which can never be explained.

And then he wiped the rest with the help of the towel. Better.

And after that, he turned his head to look at, me.

-A/N-
Hey guys!I really don't have a lot of say about this story, but I really hope guys find it interesting! Hope you guys like it!

Love ya! Uwu❤