-22

[ Jungkook's POV ]

My head hurt a bit. It felt like a huge hammer had been hitting my head continuously. I tried to move my arm but I slightly moaned in pain, realizing it was the arm which had a deep cut. The bedsheet I was lying on seemed way too comfy. But the question is,

Where am I?

I shifted myself just a little bit, trying to feel the surroundings and slowly my eyes fluttered open. At first my eyes twitched together by the amount of light flashing all over me. And then as it reduced, all I could see was white. 

Everything around me was white except the door which was painted with caramel brown and had a small window at the upward center of the door. As I noticed a nurse passing by the door, I predicted it was a hospital. Who admitted me in here?

Slightly feeling heavy, my eyes wandered around my room and spotted a red scarf on a chair right in front of me. It was hanging on the top of the chair, swaying about very slowly. A small weak sigh escaped my mouth. The red scarf looked similar to something I had seen. Just then, the door creaked open. 

Flinching by the noise, my head turned and saw a girl wearing a long black hoodie with black pants. She held a paper in her hands. My eyebrows came together at the sight of her rubbing her pink nose. "Why are you...wait Minseo?" My question changed when she lifted her head up, her eyes widening.

Immediately she rushed out of the room and a few minutes later walked back in. I turned confused by her actions. What-

And then arrived the doctor. Minseo stood on my left, a blank expression on her features. The doctor had already come by that time and started asking me questions but I was too focused on Minseo's behaviour. 

Why is she....?

"How do you feel?" The doctor snapped me out of my thoughts. My head focused on the doctor as I replied bluntly in a small voice. "I feel fine but my head still hurts." He nodded at my response and murmured something towards the nurse standing next to him. 

In return, she nodded and informed Minseo something inaudible. Minseo's face looked the opposite after that. She grabbed ahold of a paper the nurse handed to her and silently left the room. 

"We have prescribed a few medications for the wounds in your arm. You are discharged today." The doctor explained. I gave a sigh of relief but before the doctor could say something, I cut him off with a question. "How long have I been here?" 

"You were admitted here three days ago. Your girlfriend Minseo informed us everything. We are so sorry-" "What did she tell you, doctor?" I felt rage covering me up. What did she tell? If she had told them about my past, I wouldn't even bother not talking to her anymore. 

Wait, if that happened then the police would be here now. Idiot.

"She informed us about your severe depression and you hurt yourself. The reports came by this morning, and they show the same." The doctor spoke like he wanted me to seek professional help before anything else, but I just smiled at the lie. 

"O-oh yeah," I tried to act like Minseo's words. 

"Thanks to your girlfriend she had brought you here in time. Please take care." He smiled. My face lit up and I smirked. Girlfriend huh?  "Yeah, sure."

[ An hour later ]

"Let's go!" She squealed and pushed me outside the room I was admitted in. I chuckled silently and turned to her. "Did you tell them you were my girlfriend?" I questioned. Minseo's face flushed in red. She hit my arm and answered back, slightly angry. "What no!" "Okay."Somehow I felt disappointed in her answer. But it wasn't new to me about feeling this way with Minseo. I always felt something for Minseo. My hyung's already know what I feel about Minseo but they chose to not talk about it since I myself wasn't sure about my feelings.