-12

[ Next day ]

Applying my lemon flavored balm, I walked out of my room and silently stepped out of the house. Jun Myeon wasn't there to stop me because he was sleeping. It was his day off and he usually sleeps till 12. 

I considered his drunk state last night and knew he wouldn't see the world until afternoon. 

The time now was close to 10 and I had plenty of time to enjoy and come back, without my roommate noticing. Checking my bag, I put on my black heels. I was wearing some black crop top and a dark jacket which covered my naked shoulders and with some black jeans. I didn't know the reason but I knew I was surely obsessed with black today. 

Nara bugged me about going to the mall because we hadn't hung out, friend to friend, in a long time. We surprisingly had another holiday today, with no logical reason given. One of my friends informed around two or three teachers were feverish and were hospitalized yesterday. Though it did not go very well with the idea of giving a holiday, they might have a reason. 

Yet, it never bothered Nara and me much, knowing we personally hated high school. 

I checked my phone to see if the cab had arrived yet. A shady looking car stopped in front of me after a few seconds. 

"There you are." I muttered and walked towards the cab and gently opened the car door. "Um are you Jack?" I asked, trying to make sure it was my cab driver and so that I don't get in with some random creep. 

Like Jungkook.

Huh?

"Yes I am." Firmly, he replied. The driver's response made me nod my head as I settled inside. As soon as I closed the car door, the driver immediately sped away, causing me to jerk back. 

"Could you slow down a little?" I requested, waiting for any answer. When he nodded, I unlocked my phone and suddenly a message popped up on my lock screen.

Suho bro:
Ya you little bum where did you go?

Me:
When did you wake up?

Suho bro:
Doesn't matter! Where are you?

Me:
Um Nara asked to me to help her with some shopping

Suho bro:
You better get back home before 12:30.

Me:
Nope lol make that +3 hours

Suho bro:

I-

Don't DISOBEY ME and better get back home in a few minutes or else-

Me:

Please I'll try to be back before 5

Suho bro:
What no!!

Me:
Byeeeeeeee love youu💕

I closed my phone and smiled to myself when my phone started buzzing with tons of messages. Rolling my eyes, I knew it was from Jun Myeon again but ignored it.

As soon as I reached this humongous mall Nara sent me the location of, I got out of the cab and thanked him for dropping me here in a polite way but what he said to me made me turn a little annoyed.