-25

[ Next day ]

[ Jungkook's POV ]

The white light entered my room,not giving me any privacy. My body hitched to the other side of the bed where I wouldn't be able to suffer from the strong light from outside anymore. My eyes were still heavy from last night which made it hard for me to sit up immediately. 

I let out a moan, my voice coming out as low and rough. My head jolted to the side cutely as I glanced at the time which said half past 7. Rubbing my eyes, I slowly pulled myself to sit up.

And then, bits of the last night incident instantly came into my mind making me feel an emotion of rage. I looked outside my bedroom window, shocked it had already started to snow a little.

Just after a few seconds of blankly staring at the drops of snow falling down, my phone started ringing. I sighed and picked the phone, swiping the call button and hummed, not looking at the caller Id.

"My dear,have you done the job?" My eyes opened wide when the same sweet voice whispered into my ear. I bit my lips, instant tears forming around the edge of my eyes. "I said I can't do it." I hissed. She chuckled.

"Boy are you in love with her or what? I heard Jimin is back in Seoul. Tomorrow is his birthday. You know what to do. Oh no wait... I'll take care of Jimin."

"I don't understand why you are doing this. Please I beg you to stop!" I pleaded, one drop of tear rolling down my cheek. I wiped it away and rubbed it on my sleeve, sniffing. 

"Uh oh please you think I will stop? Wrong. When are you going to kill Minseo. Wait I know you wouldn't do it, I order you to do it tonight ."She demanded and I could feel her wide smirk on the other end.

"Sis,I am not doing it. I will not kill Minseo." And I hung up, scoffing at how my day had started.

[ Moments later ]

I was in the living room, laying flat onto my couch as I switched between channels, bored out of my mind. Just then, the doorbell rang. I turned scared and dumb, not ready to open it.

If it was Minseo, I would not know what to answer or how to talk about Jimin, even though I felt the urge to ask her everything. If it was my sister, I was not ready for another round of abuse, though I was clearly used to it. I stood up, my lips trembling every second. 

Never have I ever in my entire life have I felt this terrified of something.

Twisting the door knob, my head peeked out. A sigh escaped my mouth when I realized there was no one. Soon my whole body left the door as I walked outside, the cold but dry wind hitting my clothed figure, giving me chills down my spine. My hands hugged my body as I stepped out to find a letter on the floor board beneath me. 

My breath wavered as I picked the note up shaking, suddenly closing my door in panic. It was weird as to why I felt so scared in my life without a specific reason to explain.

"From sis," I read out the first two words, already tensed to go further down. "..I am not going to do anything to you unless you kill Minseo. You have no rights to ask me why I want to kill your crush," I stopped. 

How does she know?

"..unless you actually know the meaning. Now tonight, you kill her. And tomorrow, sadly her friend will rest in peace too." I didn't know why I felt anger when she mentioned about killing Jimin but I was sure it wasn't because he kissed her last night. 

It was something else. Maybe the urge to stop her from killing more people?

My phone rang again, I rushed to the living room and swiped the call button, immediately replying.