-18

[ Time skip ]

"Jungkook?" I asked, slightly hesitating at first while I rubbed my nape. "Yup?" He replied, while he licked his ice cream.

After the wholesome encounter in his brother's house, all of us decided to have dinner together at a restaurant. We met just like three hours ago, and I did hesitate about their plans. But I had to agree in the end, picturing Jungkook's begging pout and shiny eyes again.

Since we hadn't eaten much the day, Jungkook begged me to buy him icecream. I didn't seem to rethink my actions a single bit, and got him what he wanted immediately.

The 'drug' scene in his house really caught my attention. I was curious what the drug was, why he took them, and if let's say it isn't a harm, then why hide it from me? If it is a harm, then oh boy.

My imagination was wild when I sat down on nearby bench. Jungkook hurried to sit beside me, admiring the taste of his ice cream and gazing at something else. My watch let me know night was close by. Just an hour or two away maybe.

We decided to meet at the confirmed restaurant at 7:30-ish. It was 5:45 as I calmly watched Jungkook from my peripheral vision, attacking his ice cream. The question was eager to be let out of my mouth. I wouldn't survive if my curiosity wasn't given a logical answer. So I asked, pulling on the most straight face.

"Can I ask you something?" He nodded, "Uh.. when Hoseok pulled you away from me to talk to you about something.." His facial expression was questioning, and he hummed at me.

"..I could actually hear the conversation. It wasn't my intention, but I could hear y'all because you two were just five to six feet away." Jungkook looked up at me and hummed again.

"And um.. I heard him mention something about you having to take drugs. Was I hearing right or it's just my brain..?" No, it wasn't my brain. I did hear Hoseok asking if Jungkook had taken drugs.

I was completely sure. But I didn't want to be sure for Jungkook. It could be his private life, or something between him and his hyungs. I'm no one to judge without knowing anything.

Jungkook's body froze for exactly just a second until he went back to eating. I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "I'm asking you something!"

"What? What do you want me to say?Wow those stars at the sky though." Jungkook said and stared up at the bright sky. "Jungkook there aren't any stars up there." I replied and ran my hand through my hair, realizing he was avoiding my question. "I finished eating. Let's leave come on!" He stood up.

"We just sat down, kook."

"Doesn't matter. Your roommate called me up asking me to bring you home. We have to get dressed for dinner too!" He exclaimed happily and pulled me up, dragging me to walk. "I can walk!" I stated and walked before him with heavy steps, showing I was kind of fed up.

"And.." Jungkook appeared beside me,
"..you're just hearing things. There's no drug here." convincing me.

After we reached home, I just bid a simple goodbye to Jungkook and he did that back, giving me permission to get into my house. Sighing, I entered in and found Jun Myeon lying on the couch with a packet of chips layed on him.

Why does this situation feel familiar?

I shrugged, bored to even think about anything and headed straight towards my room until he growled.

"Is master awake?" I teased and tickled his legs, which made him sit up with a glare. "Okay okay!" I raised my arms in defence and backed into my room.