-21

--
Author's note:
This chapter contains violence and
harming. It might be disturbing for sensitive readers. Read at your own risk. Enjoy!
--

[ Author's POV ]

"Oh please. Its Park Jimin."

"No no no you are kidding right? D-don't joke around! Its not funny!" Jungkook shouted, loads of tears streaming down his already stained cheeks.

"Honey I never joke about death." His sister scoffed and kneeled down quickly and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling it harshly towards her. "I'll give you the money boy." She growled, scarily.

Jungkook shivered under her touch and shouted immediately. "Screw your damn money! I don't need your money!"

She bit her inner left cheek in irritation and let go of his shirt. "I'm not killing Minseo! We are friends. Do you even know what feelings are, you monster?!" Jungkook made up some courage and screamed at his sister.

And to his bad, he earned another rude, painful slap. Jungkook didn't even try to control his sobs which continuously occured because of the pain he just experienced when she slapped him and kicked him and the pain his sister didn't understand while killing people.

"You could have stopped! You killed our parents! You could have stopped right there! But what did you do? You kept going. What in the world did the others to do to you to deserve these huh?" Jungkook choked on his sobs.

"You don't get me Jungkook. I can kill people whenever I want to and you aren't the one to question me and you are younger than me!" She explained and crossed her arms, turning her head away from his gaze.

"So what if I'm younger than you? I can't speak up? I'm done with you." Jungkook stood up,his legs hurting every second as he slowly walked to the door, getting out of the place. "I will kill you if you go out of your limits, Jungkook-ah." She mumbled and grabbed a bundle of Jungkook's hair suddenly, rudely pulling him back before he could open the door.

Jungkook moaned and cries escaped his mouth as he struggled to get out of his sisters grip. She pushed him onto the couch and grabbed a duct tape which was lying on the table, closing his mouth. "What the heck?!" Jungkook tried to speak and tried to move but his hands and legs were tied too. "You will regret it." That was all she whispered before she rushed to her bedroom.

Jungkook did his best to move around but it was a total failure. Jungkook broke into cold sweat. He felt a burning sensation in his stomach. Fear. His heart started beating faster as he controlled his mind which was already making up possible scenarios. He stared looking around the room and tried to identify a few objects so that he could hit her if he escapes.

If he escaped.

He regretted it. He regretted everything. He regretted meeting his sister here. He wanted to stop everything. Jungkook wanted to beat the heck out of his sister and kill her so badly but on the other hand, he was scared he would end up in the jail. Jungkook didn't want to go to jail for the crimes he had did for her.

Soon, his sister came back with a small knife. But it looked rough and so sharp. He gasped silently and tried to yell out, moving himself away from the sister who was moving towards him. "Stop stop!" His voice came out shaken and muffled. "Oh boy, it is too late. And also please don't mistake me as killing you totally now. Hah! Killing you will make my job easier but it'll all go too fast. So I am just going to," She paused, trailing the knife from his cheek to his neck.

Jungkook panicked and his eyes were widened. He thought he would die this way and not commit any more sins but Jungkook was wrong. He wouldn't die. He couldn't die.