-17

"Get the hell out!"

"I'm sorry.."

My hands made a move, very slightly and my eyes tried to open itself but it seemed too bright outside and my eyes didn't seem to respond. "M-minseo are you okay?" A voice questioned and a warm hand touched my cheek. A moan escaped my mouth and my eyes attempted another try, which succeeded. 

When I opened my eyes, it was crystal clear right away. I could only see a small part of what I'm supposed to be seeing. But I was also afraid of what I would be met with if I opened it. I gulped.

But when everything was clear, relief washed over me. I saw Jun Myeon, eyes teary. "W-what happened-"

"Shh, you're okay. I'll explain everything later okay? Get some rest. I'll have to inform the doctor." I smiled to assure him I understood. 

He breathed a long sigh, and pushed a lock of hair on my forehead back, before leaving the room with a calm smile. 

My room, I figured. My phone laid on the nightstand, but I wasn't close enough to grab it. As a sigh left my mouth, sudden tears blurred my sight while I laid dumb on the mattress. 

What happened? The scene of someone pressing something onto my mouth invaded my head. I held in a little sob when terrifying assumptions of kidnapping came onto me. 

What could've happened if he took me somewhere? How was I even home in the first place? 

Telling myself I shouldn't make quick assumptions about anyone, I tried to sit up and forced myself to remember everything that happened. How long has it been since the incident? 

Who was the guy who drugged me or whatever? Did they find him?

Lots of questions lingered around my mind but I was interrupted by a thud and another loud bang following it. I didn't know why, but it feared me that the man who drugged me came to my house to kidnap me. 

To prevent more chilling thoughts, it was best I checked who was there outside. 

When I opened the door and glanced around in fear, I was met with two men on top of each other, punching and abusing each other. What the-

"Cut it down." I yelled casually, rubbing my aching head. 

It was obvious one of them was Jun Myeon, but the other person was Jungkook.

Jungkook

Jungkook? 

Oh no.

My legs were fast to rush to their side, and I tried my best to push them away from each other or else they would be stuck like a magnet with each other not as friends, but enemies

I wouldn't want Jun Myeon to blame Jungkook for something he didn't do. I knew all the reasons my roommate can come up with, to make Jungkook the bad guy. 

When I finally pulled Jun Myeon away from Jungkook, I slightly bent down and gave a hand to Jungkook and he grabbed it without hesitation, lifting himself up.

"What the hell happened?" Questioning both of them, I took a hold of my hair and tied them up with the new found cord about my wrist.

Both Jun Myeon and Jungkook bent their heads down, like kids who stole candy from another kid. Their innocent faces were nothing compared to their tall and muscular body. Jungkook's were actually intimidating for a moment. 

"I need an answer." I repeated myself. Their silence made me chuckle dryly. I wanted to take a nap, but I needed a convincing answer for the happenings. From my birthday to till this second.