Author note

To be honest, I never thought this book would reach so many reads and votes. As an author, gosh the excitement is seriously unending! I've read so many Jungkook fanfictions where he is the killer and you know stuff happen.

But always got this one thought in mind like, 'if you ever wrote one like that, its gonna completely flop with no perfect plot and other shit'.

But thanks to the courage I had for starting this book. I've got a very few people who had encouraged me to start this book so thanks to you!

Trust me when I say I did NOT expect this book to have 3K reads already! I love you all and thank you!

Now coming to the story and the plot, I apologize for ending the book like this. When I started the book, I imagined a lot of amazing endings and how the story should end like you know Minseo and Jk doing some simple romance sheet or like maybe other endings ;)

So yeah, I don't know what possessed me to show Jk as the killer in the end. But it possessed me pretty bad.

More dark and light themed books are on the way, not now but sometime in the future! But it aint my fault I was born dark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

*kekeke laugh*

I would like to thank my friends who helped me through a lot and have taken time to read this book. This book wouldn't have come this far without your support.

Each and every single one of you. Its been a loooooong journey that I've experienced in writing this book!

I was not sure about this but I've been thinking of a book 2 for KB, yeah I have no idea what I would write there but yeah. I always write what enters my mind and maybe a bit of what mood I experience🤷‍♀️?

Like I really don't wanna regret writing it when I start and dissappoint yall. I'll think about it.

I'd also feel like a shitty author since a lot of y'all messaged me for a book 2 😭, ayeeee!!!

All the reads, comments and votes mean a lot more than you think. I really really appreciate you for taking time in reading this book!!! Thank you for your time here *kekeke* !!!!!

*bows*

❤️

©️hobii_spriteu