-7

--
Author note:
This chapter contains explanation of violence and slight triggering content. Read at your own risk. The content might be disturbing to some readers and is not suitable for sensitive readers. Enjoy!

--

"That's not true!" I flicked his forehead with my index finger as I continued to eat my noodles. "What its true anyway!" Jun Myeon flashed me a smirk another time that day.

I took another bite of my food and spoke with annoyance, "Why would I be a bully in the first place? I'm not like you! You don't know anything about me!" I protested back at him standing up and walking over to the kitchen sink.

"Kim Minseo, age 18.  Annoying yet cute very rarely. Parents abandon-"

He paused his words and instant realization flood in his veins. Jun Myeon snapped around faster and looked at ne for my exxpression. I went dull when he mentioned my parents, but I wasn't mad at him.

Mistakes happen...right?

"I'm so sorry Minseo. I-"

"No its fine! Don't be. Its not my fault, theirs anyway." I voiced bluntly and got on my legs with the last bite of my food. I hadn't grasped the fake smile plastered on my face until Jun Myeon moved forward with a hug I didn't know I needed. 

Hugging me as if I was one of the most precious diamonds, he mumbled into my ear, "I'm so so so sorry Minseo. I-I-I didn't know what I doing and I just-"

"I said its fine! They were the ones who abandoned me anyway." I looked down and stared the marble floor as if it were the most fascinating thing to exist on the planet.

"Do you..do you want to go somewhere out to eat? It might make you freshen up your mind." He suggested while glaring at me.

"Yes."

My mood brightened up so quickly that I ran to the kitchen to leave my finished bowl of food before rushing up the stairs in the speed of light.  "Why are you so excited?" My roommate chuckled at me. 

Hearing his words, I replied back enthusiastically,

"That's because you rarely take me out to eat and I'm always the one who takes you out and pays for you!"

"You aren't lying." I imagined Jun Myeon sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck and smirked to myself.

[ Time skip ]

"That one please?" I whined and he nodded, paying the money and getting me the cotton candy. We greeted a thank you to him before walking off and sitting down on a bench nearby.

"You wasted all my money, you monkey!" He scolded me.

"I don't care." I muttered and looked around.

Doe shaped eyes, bunny face, black shirt, black pants, hands around a blonde haired girl who was smiling at the man.

"Jungkook?"

"Huh? Who's that?"I heard Jun Myeon ask as I replied back.

"Its our new neighbor."

"Oh.." He answered, unexpectedly locking his eyes with Jungkook. Jungkook looked surprised for a moment but realized when his eyes met mine.

"Oh hey Minseo!" Jungkook grinned and waved at me.

"Hey kook!" I smiled back at him.

"Kook?" asked Jungkook sliding his hand around the girls waist.