-28

[ Minseo's POV ]

"Baby wake up." A sweet voice called out to me. My entire body was in so much pain and agony. I couldn't lift a finger. 

"Baby. I know you are awake, please open your eyes. I can't see you like this." The voice sounded so pleasing and beautiful but sorrowful and hurt at the same time. The words ringed in my ears as if large bells have been ringing beside my ear for a long time. It sounded familiar. 

"Oh god." It was a man. His tone came shaky as he spoke, so I assumed he was tearing up. But why can't I open my eyes?

After a few attempts, my tired eyes finally fluttered open and I expected bright light to shine on my eyes but instead, was met with silent darkness except the sobbing sound beside me. A sudden pain shot right through my abdomen and between my thighs. 

My eyes widened as tears blurred my eyes because of the unbearable pain. My mind wandered around to all the possibilities that might have happened to me and who this person beside me was.

"Ah," I moaned when a small throbbing pain ran through my forehead. I couldn't think straight because of how much the pain was. 

"Oh my god baby you are awake!" The guy beside me mentioned and pulled me into a squeeze. I coughed out a few times by the sudden pull and my hands traveled around his back, until I pushed him away when I felt some sort of fluid on my fingers. 

"W-what w-what happened?" He stuttered. 

It was Jungkook. 

Jungkook? Oh no. No not him. 

"Y-your.." I couldn't speak, I felt very drained and tired to speak except that my throat was dry. "..your back. Its," I paused again as I pushed myself to sit up, but fell right back down.

What the heck happened to me?

"What's on my back?" He turned stern.

I kept brushing my fingers against each other, feeling uneasy with the feeling it caused. "There's blood." I breathed out,finally saying it. Jungkook tilted his head to the side, giggling as he wiped his hot tears.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up for two days and you're worried about the blood on my back."

"Jungkook its blood! What did you do?" I sat up finally and wiped the blood on my fingers on the mattress I was sleeping on since it felt kind of uncomfortable and I didn't know where to wipe it. 

"I killed Nara. Its her blood, duh!" He stated and clapped his hands together at his achievement.

"Bro what?" I felt my eyes widening as I gasped. 

My reaction was like this not because he had killed Nara, but the way he was acting. "Why, don't you want her to be dead?" Jungkook's eyes transformed into a darker vibe giving me goosebumps as he crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at me. "N-no of course I wanted her dead! I was just-" He cut me off.

"Good. Go and take a shower, I'll be leaving." That was when I realized the surroundings. It neither looked like my home, nor was it Jungkook's or should I say not even the one we entered to save Jimin.