- 30 (Last)

--
Author note:
This part contains sensitive scenes and slight mature content. Might be triggering to some readers. There are also a few bloody scenes and gore explanations. So please read at your own risk!! Enjoy!
--

[ Hours later ]

Black. All I could sense was black. I didn't know if my eyes were closed or everything around me was dark. But I was pretty sure I couldn't move an inch. The pain in my thigh increased every time I moved.

I was scared to open my eyes and after what I had witnessed, it was impossible. Jungkook.

"Morning beautiful." Someone spoke in a seductive yet caring tone. I flinched when something cold came in contact with my arm, the person letting out a deep chuckle. I gulped as slow as I can, hoping the man won't see anything but his sentence froze me in place.

"I know you're awake, baby. Open those beautiful eyes." His melodic voice flowed into my ears, my arm shivering a bit. Staying still, I tried to think of what to do if I open my eyes and what would happen if I don't.

What was going to happen either ways?

"I said open them." He repeated which felt like gritting his teeth. Gulping slowly, my eyes finally showed themselves to the outer world. As I had assumed, it was dark.

But that was until I realized everything smelled horrible. The smell was unbearable and disgusting. I felt my head getting dizzy and I wanted to cover my nose but for some reason, I couldn't move.

Suddenly, the lights flickered on causing me to immediately close my eyes for a few seconds. When everything was crystal clear, I found a smirking Jungkook in front of me.

I broke the eye contact and looked away, biting my lip harshly. Tears pooled around my eyes at the thought of him betraying me. How could he blame Nara for being the killer?

"Look at me, Minseo." Jungkook put a finger on my cheek and pressed it to face him but my eyes wandered to the opposite side, still avoiding his gaze.

"I don't like that attitude. If this continues again, you'll see worse." He warned, letting go and pointed to my thigh. I bent my head down to see my thigh which was covered in dry blood and had two letters carved together.

'JK'

Until I realized I was tied. Both of my hands were tied to either sides of my body and the same went for my legs. Jungkook smirked, watching me struggle to remove the ropes from my body.

"Jungkook let me go." I spat, burning holes into his eyes but he stood the same, giving me an uninterested expression. "No."

"What did I do to you? W-why do you want me to suffer like t-this-" I couldn't finish, not because Jungkook did something but the fact that he backstabbed me ate me up.

I started coughing, tears running down my cheeks. Jungkook rushed to my side and cupped my cheeks with the same face. "Don't cry baby, I don't like to see you like this." He poorly consoled.

"Bullshit. Don't touch me."

He started giggling, a scary one. The more his giggles turned into insane laughter, the more I felt a burning sensation in my stomach. "There's nothing funny here Jungkook." The words slipped out my mouth, carefully.