- 6

Awkward silence filled the atmosphere as we led each other down the path with intertwined fingers. The person looked so familiar, but I couldn't say the name. 

I mean.

I could only hear my footsteps and the person's as we walked silently. None of us speaking a word. Soon it started to rain more as I tried to avoid contact with the rain drops which tried to splatter in my face every time one fell down.

"Oh here!" I came back to reality not realising we passed my house.

"Okay! See ya!" He bid me a goodbye before disappearing down the street. I sighed, getting into my house.

My roommate was sitting on the couch, his fingers rubbing his temples, closed eyes, lips quivering and constant murmuring.

"Well crap."

Jun Myeon's eyes shot up every so quickly. But from worry, they transitioned to anger. Damn, those orbs did show some worried anger.

"Where in the heck were you? It's close to 7:45 do you realize how worried I was?" He questioned me constantly, but it sounded like he was questioning himself. "I'm home now. Look I'm all good. Could we chill?" I tried.

"Chill, my foot!" He yelled. "You really care so much for me?" I asked, admiring him. "You think I don't?" He raised his brows, feeling tensed.

"No I mean I've never seen you care that much for your girlfriend-" he cut me off immediately.

"This needs to end. You're doing this every single time. Where's my list?" He started to frantically search for something supposed to be in the living room.

It seemed to be purposely hidden, when I saw Jun Myeon pull out a long piece of paper from beneath the couch.

"Could I ask what took you so long, my precious?" His tone completely over tuned. I realized that change.

He was going to give me stupid rules.

"I was starting to leave when it was around 5:50 I guess? And then some guy in a hoodie popped up and-" I temporarily halted my sentence when my roommate's eyes go large.

I could already see the concern and number of predictions filling his head. So I quickly finished, "-and walked me back home." , with a smile at the end.

"Honey," he started, " I hope you are aware of some bunny in a mask murdering people. I know you are just sane enough to understand what that animal can do." He explained.

"Its not an animal. It's a 'he' and it's a tall man." I corrected grumpily, unbuttoning my raincoat as I realized I was still covered in it.

He continued after a pause, ", whatever creature he is, he is. And he is out there, killing people. There has been close to 7 seven murders just these three months and two more women have gone missing, if you ever opened the news channel."

I decided it was best to stay silent about the information I saw on TV today, little sure it might lead to another dumb argument about who's more educated.

"I want you to be safe. That's all I care about. I know you can take care of yourself, but before you argue about me giving you rules, you need to realize I let you sleepover at Nara's house twice the day after the bunny's first kill happened and," he went on and on about me disobeying all his simple house rules.

But I got the point he was trying to tell, the man bunny was out there and I was never serious about how intense the situation was.

", and before I go all that 'uwu' word you text me, you're grounded." Jun Myeon ended sweetly, but I saw genuine worry and care in his eyes.