-26

--
Author Note:
This part has a few sensitive scenes or explanations which can be a bit uncomfortable or triggering to a few readers. Read at your own risk!
--

",Nara hasn't come too."

"M-minseo we have to hurry up now." Jungkook spoke, his voice wavering between words and he let out a sigh. I went confused.

"W-what do you mean? Maybe they met on the way and went somewhere-" "No! No no no! We have to leave now." He commanded like a boss and his sharp glares gave me goosebumps. I gulped and nodded immediately. "Hyung uh.." 

Jungkook thought for a moment before looking at Jun Myeon. "Jimin is in danger. We have to go. Please take care of the house. And remember, don't let anyone in." He grabbed my hand before I could tell anything and pulled me out of the room. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Jun Myeon's face becoming pale and scared.

What is going on?

"Ko-kook what is happening?" I asked but he focused on getting me to the car and opened the door for me, asking me to get in. Still confused, I entered and the door slammed shut before he went to the other side and got in, suiting himself.

"I am sorry for what you will be seeing."

[ Time skip ]

We stopped in front of an old house. It looked very filthy. A few torn clothes could be seen splattered on the grass around the house. Just by looking at the place, I knew something was very wrong here. 

A window probably from the second floor had been completely destroyed and had a hammer hanging on the broken railing which somehow managed to stand still.

Everything looked shabby and creepy and anyone looking at it can get paralyzed for life. Jungkook parked opposite to the house and got down, coming over to my side. He opened the door and extended his hand for me to get out.

I gave him the 'I am not coming' expression and he looked at me emotionless, waiting for me to get out.

I sighed thinking he didn't get my message and held his hand, standing up. He locked the doors and intertwined his fingers with mine, pecking my forehead.

"You need to listen to me very carefully. Do not make a noise. Don't step on anything-" "Please tell me what is going on kook. I am scared. Is Jimin okay? What do you mean he is in danger-" He stopped me by taking a cloth out of his pocket. I examined his moves very carefully as he tied it over my eyes. 

"This will stop you from talking." He smiled. I pouted and we slowly waked inside. I hugged Jungkook's arm since my eyes were shut and I could possibly not see anything but darkness.

"Do what I say."Jungkook ordered and I nodded my head, gulping my saliva even though there wasn't anything. My throat and my lips were pale and dry. I smacked my lips together, feeling overly terrified. But I felt safe and okay when Jungkook hugged my shoulder from one hand.

Exhaling air, we both opened the door and got in. My anxiety greeted me when the smell in the room turned disgusting. I covered my nose. "Jungkook what smell is that?" "I am sorry but you will have to adjust." He said.

"Have you been here before?" My mind had asked before I could make out my sentence. "Yes." Jungkook answered shakily. "Minseo watch out-" Some kind of liquid contacted with my feet before he completed his sentence. I stood still, not moving an inch. Jungkook left my grip. 

"Hey Jungkook! Where are you going? Don't leave me! Kook!" I kept blurting out random words which simply appeared in my head and waited for a response, but none arrived. Starting to panic, I moved my hand in front of me, taking tiny steps towards somewhere.