-9

"Blood?"

"B-blood?! Uh w-where does that smell come from?" He asked, eyes showing pure innocence.

"Um..I don't know. Its uh from the washroom I guess... but why are you stammering?" Replying back, I blurted back a question at him which made his eye stop. It was as if he was paralyzed. His breathing was not steady and I tapped his shoulder.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

He nodded and sat straight and glanced at me. "I'll go check." and smiled.

I smiled back and saw him standing up, heading to the bathroom. I sighed when he closed the door behind him and casually looked around his room.

Standing up, I walked towards the window and could see my bedroom. It was so much visible that he could see what I was doing unless I wasn't in the room. Then I went over to the opposite side of the bed where I found two cupboards.

"He has so many clothes?" I mumbled and opened the first one. It had a variety of clothes. My mouth hanged wide open when I checked out his clothes.

He had a walk-in closet filled with shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, jeans and many more. This shouldn't be as surprising as it seems like.

I entered the room and just then, I smelled something. I spotted a plastic bag at the corner of his room. It appeared so big that I wondered what might have been in there. I stalked towards it and was about to place my hand on the cover but someone's voice made me stop.

"Don't!"

Turning around,I found Jungkook's head popping out near the wall. The only thing I could see was his face, the rest of his body was covered behind the wall.

His doe shaped eyes were wide and his mouth was kind of pouting. Which I found cute.

"Why?"

"First of all, why are you in here?" His question startled my senses as I found myself finding excuses. "And that's garbage." He explained. "Of course I wanna touch them!" I joked.

"Come on out!" He scolded me and his head disappeared.

"Fine." I said to myself and walked out. Just as I closed the door, I remembered there was another door. I turned towards the door but a big, manly figure covered my view.

"It's not nice to look around a stranger's house, Go sit down." He ordered calmly and I sat on his fluffy bed after a second of consideration. Strangers?

"I found this." He looked down while giving it to me as my face immediately turned soft when I saw what he handed me.

A bouquet of roses. Red roses.

"Thank you!" I smiled happily and gladly accepted the flowers from him. He smiled back slightly in return.

"Alright Jungkook! I'll have to leave. I really have to be home. Jun Myeon's going to ki-" I paused ever so quickly, seeing a change in Jungkook's facial expression.

Why is he breathing heavily?

"Hey.. are you all right?" I touched his arm just for him to yank it away and yell loudly. "D-don't." He stuttered. "You look pale-"

"Please go home." Jungkook begged me to leave his place, but I found it slightly rude. "What?" I asked, not knowing what actually happened.

"Get out!" He looked paralyzed and I stood up from his bed, clutching onto the roses. I proceeded to wait with a concerned face, maybe he would calm down.

"Jungkook, I can stay if necessary-" 

"Leave! You wouldn't understand!" He shouted. I couldn't shove away the confusion loading in me. 

"I was just trying to help!" I raised my voice without realizing, and left his place quickly before anything else occurred.

[ Time skip ]

It has been 2 days since that happened and I haven't even left my bedroom. I have school in 2 days and I still haven't talked to my best friend's either. Jimin. Nara. I did not feel like talking to Nara. And I also didn't want to call up Jimin and disturb him. So I stayed quiet in my own room.

Jun Myeon would knock on my door every hour and I would say, "Go away!"and he would leave.

It made me upset. But what was 'it'? I didn't know why but the way Jungkook spoke to me that day brought disappointment. He gave me roses, and I took them from his hand. Then he started to breathe heavily. I asked what happened, and he yelled at me.

I was just trying to help. Where did I go wrong? Did I hurt him or anything?

The more I thought about it, the more I teared up. The only sentence which kept ringing in my mind was 'where did I go wrong?'

Some part of our conversation hurt me to the core. Some part of it. You met him a few days ago, why do you feel so connected with him yet hurt at the same time?

[ Jungkook's POV ]

As soon as Minseo left, I picked my phone up and dialed a number. The number was immediately attended and I heard a manly tone.

"Hi! What you doing!" The male voiced out cheerfully. 

"H-hy-hyung-" I stammered, doing my best n speaking properly.

"Jungkook not again!"

"What what happened?"

"Is he okay?"

"We can't lose him! Did he die?"

"Shut up, Tae!" 

"No he can't die! We promised each other to play Overwatch!"

"Namjoon get over here right now!"

I heard a multiple voices and various tones of the same people shouting over the phone. Shuffling was heard over the phone before a soothing voice spoke, 

"Kook it's me, Namjoon. Take deep breaths, come on." His calmness helped me inhale and exhale, as I clutched my hair tightly within my fingers.

"Don't panic. You're okay." 

My ears perceived loud yelling and seemingly lots of chaos behind Namjoon hyung's undisturbed comfort, yet I pulled the phone an inch away from my ear and did as Namjoon hyung said.

"He has not taken it yet." A faint voice rightly predicted. I felt the phone getting snatched, a loud voice hollering,  "Jungkook why in the hell did you forget-" The phone was snatched again.

"Hyung stop!"

"What has he not taken yet?" Taehyung asked.

"As if you don't know."

I started breathing harder and harder and soon the same sweet voice calmed me down.

"Hey you okay now?"He asked.

"Y-yes hyung." I said silently.

"He hasn't taken the drug, Tae."