002

I grunted as I looked for my ringing phone.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Kim Dahyun, I'm going to your apartment now and you should be telling me about this new guy."

"What guy?" I muttered, before backreading my conversation with Sooyoung.

I saw a lot of slurs, must've been me drunk texting.

But then, I widened my eyes upon seeing that I sent her a picture of myself and the guy I met at the club with the label 'new boyfriend.'

Ugh. At least I didn't mistakenly upload it in Instagram.

"Forget it, Sooyoung," I told her, "It's just a one-time thing."

"You mean, you had a one-night stand?"

Suddenly, my sleepiness crumbled away.

I gulped before checking the space before me. Thankfully, it's empty.

I then checked beneath my bed sheets and I almost screamed and when I saw that my clothes have been changed.

"I am actually not sure," I whispered.

"What?!"

"Call you back, bye," I ended our call.

I quickly got up from my bed and as I opened my door, the aroma of coffee filled my nose. I slowly walked towards the dining room and found the man sitting on one of the chairs, reading the morning newspaper as if it was the most natural thing to do.

"If you're awake, why don't you join for me breakfast," he said with a small beam.

I gulped and stuttered, "I-I'd just get a glass of milk."

My mind's about to short-circuit.

I don't know how to face this guy. I've never been in a one-night stand before. I don't know how to deal with this situation, but I can't escape as well because this is already my house.

But I'm not sure if we did sleep together.

Should I ask him? That'd be weirder.

Should I contact Sooyoung? Hell. I already know what she'd say.

Just act normal.

I took a deep breath as I proceeded to join him at the table. I cut the pancakes he cooked into bits for me to eat and as I took one bite, he spoke again.

"We have a lot to talk about what happened last night."

Oh my gosh.

"A-about that," I stuttered, "C-Can we just forget about it?"

"I'm sorry but that won't do," he answered.

"W-Why not?" I asked – my heart thumping.

He couldn't have possibly fallen in love with me, right?

He looked at me right in the eyes and answered, "I just can't forget someone who owes me $10,000."

I widened my eyes at him.

"What?!"

----------

AN: It's a short one? Haha. But here's your Monday update!