031

I was careful right after that, even willing myself not to think of anything Jungkook-related. I could not risk getting kissed again by Jimin, not when it almost made my heart explode from beating rapidly.

The rest of the night proved Jimin's appetite to be big. He kept on trying new foods, and I could always see the satisfaction in his face.

I got my own share of food heaven too – specially with the cheese lobster and baked scallops.

With so many food stalls, there was so much to try and to stuff our stomachs with. In the end, we ended up so full, it felt like we had a full-course dinner.

However, I still opted to try the 32cm tall soft-served ice cream.

I was licking the base of the ice cream since it started melting, but as I was doing so, Jimin ate from the tip of my ice cream.

"Hey!" I complained, but he just chuckled in return.

I was caught off-guard. This would not have happened with Jungkook.

"He is lactose-intolerant, so he would not dare steal from my ice cream."

I widened my eyes when I realized that I spoke my thoughts too loud.

I glanced at Jimin, thinking that he was not able to catch it, but he was already looking at me intently.

"What?" I tried to play innocent.

"We both know who you're talking about," he raised his brows at me.

"Hey! That's not counted! I did not say his name," I argued as I tried to back away from him but that proved futile since he was holding my hand.

I could only shield my face with the ice cream I was holding.

"No cheating, Dahyun. You still mentioned something about him," Jimin countered.

I gulped before admitting defeat and removing the ice cream from blocking my face. But I closed my eyes immediately and stood still, just waiting for everything to finish quickly.

His hands cupped my face, and I felt him slowly leaning in until our lips touched once more. This kiss was longer than the first one that night– enough for me to appreciate fully the softness of Jimin's lips.

I peaked at him with one of my eyes and he then teased me, "What? Want some more?"

I lightly pushed him away in reply but Jimin just beamed and took my hand again.

I wonder how Jimin could act all so natural after every kiss while my heart is hammering hard and loud against my chest.

He was making me more aware of him.

Day by day, I'm getting to know Jimin better; a person beyond the one whose heart got broken because of Mina. He was more than a son of a rich family too.

I learned that he doesn't like pickles; he only likes mint in candies, but not in any other type of food, not as a car freshener, and not even in his toothpaste. He needs many pillows in his bed because he needs something to hug. He showers often, at least twice a day since he likes to smell like soap than some perfumes.

The list goes on and is starting to get longer as I spend more time with him.

I knew I was getting more entangled with him – more than what the $10,000 debt called for, or this fake relationship we are having.

"Dahyun, your ice cream's melting," Jimin commented, snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh," I mumbled, before proceeding from the base of my ice cream again, but Jimin then laughed, as I got some cream on my nose in the process.