015

We went to an ice cream shop next and not wasting the opportunity to eat for free, I ordered every flavor. Jimin warned me that that it would make my stomach upset but I was willing to take the risk.

Unfortunately, he was right.

I was clutching my stomach the whole ride as I kept yelling at him to go back to my apartment. When I hurried inside, I didn't even bother looking at him as I rushed to the bathroom.

When I went out of the comfort room, I yawned and stretched my arms for it had been a long and tiring day after all.

"Is your trip to the CR successful?" a voice suddenly asked me.

I was then surprised to find Jimin still in my living room. I thought he would leave.

"Why are you wearing Jungkook's clothes again?" I asked him.

"For the record, these were the clothes that I took home with me last time and I just brought them today to give it back to you," Jimin stated.

"But you're wearing them," I insisted.

"Well, I'd be changing to my clothes which you haven't given back to me and I'd be leaving these here so technically, I'm giving back them to you," he replied.

"That does not answer my question," I scoffed, "Why do you even have to change? You would not stay here for the night!"

"Who said I'm not staying?" he raised his eyebrows at me and at the same time, he raised his legs at the sofa, making himself more comfortable.

"I said so," I uttered, "You are not staying."

As if mocking me further, he laid his head on top of one of the throw pillows on my sofa and pretended to sleep.

"Jimin!" I shouted.

He chuckled before peeking me with one eye and saying, "$500 off your debt if you let me stay here for the night."

I opened my mouth to argue but found no words to say. I pursed my lips again and I could see that he was starting to wear a victorious smile as he saw the hesitation in my face.

I grunted, "You're going to sleep on the sofa."

"Of course," he beamed before sitting up, "That's a deal already."

"Why do you even have to be here?" I muttered.

"You must show me those movies, remember?" he smiled, "I'm sure you have copies."

I held back a grunt. Jimin had been good to me the whole day so might as well treat him better at least for the night. I set up my laptop, connecting the HDMI with the television before I started to play Star Wars Episode IV on the screen.

"Why are we starting with 4?" Jimin questioned.

"Because it's the oldest," I answered, "If we started with 1, you'd find it weird to watch Yoda as a CGI then as a puppet later."

"Who is Yoda?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and told him, "Just watch it. I'd be taking a shower."

"Suit yourself," Jimin said as his eyes were already focused on the television.

I merely beamed at the glint of interest in his eyes before I left him. When I was done with shower, I planned to cook dinner for both of us. I should treat him to some food if he'd be paying me five hundred bucks for this.  However, to my surprise, Jimin told me to join him as there was already a box of pizza on the table.

Too excited at the sight of another favorite food, I plopped myself beside him at the sofa and opened the box. I need not an invitation as I took a slice and munched on it.

But then, I felt Jimin's eyes on me.

I then glanced at him and I was right. He was staring at me.

I suddenly became conscious of myself.

I had no more make-up on. It was not like I put too much make-up every day but it was still the first time that Jimin was seeing me barefaced. Even the morning after the first night we met, I still had traces of cosmetics when I woke up in the morning.

I was not wearing anything revealing as I was dressed up with a plain shirt and some jogging pants, but nevertheless, as he looked at me, I felt like Jimin was undressing me with his gaze.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

He averted his gaze back to the television before stating, "Mina's still prettier."

I replied, "Do you want me to kick you out?"

"Then say goodbye to five hundred bucks," Jimin retorted with a smirk, "And to the pizza as well."

I pouted in reply and instead, stuffed some more slices into my mouth. I might as well enjoy this.

By the time that we started Episode V, the pizza was long gone, and I also cleaned the traces of it on the table. Episode V was my least favorite out of the franchise, so I found myself holding my phone and scrolling through the pictures taken that day.

I beamed as I post-processed some of them before I uploaded it in Instagram and a satisfied smile then painted my lips. I then scrolled through my feed, double-tapping here and there until I came across Mina's account.

It was a picture of her surrounded by red roses. I automatically hit like for she was as gorgeous as ever before I clicked next and my eyes widened for the next picture was a picture of Jimin's brother proposing to her. Then the third and last picture was a selfie of the two of them with Mina showing off the ring on her finger.

I finally realized why Jimin wanted me to take him to a place that could make him happy.

I quickly hit exit, afraid that Jimin would see the pictures uploaded. But when I glanced at him, his gaze was still on the television.

I stood up which made him ask, "Where are you going?"

"Outside," I rmumbled.

"Why?" he probed.

"I'd buy some snacks. We need something to munch on," I reasoned which he accepted.

But when I returned from the convenient store, it was not merely snacks that I bought but also cans of beers. I laid them down on the table and the sight of alcohol made Jimin's brows perk up.

"Are you sure we're drinking?" Jimin questioned.

"Why not?" I asked back.

"From my experience, you and alcohol are not a good combination," he mocked.

I rolled my eyes at him before giving him a can I opened. He accepted it and then I raised my own and said, "Cheers."

The bitter taste of beer filled my tongue.

He was tracing the lid of the can with his thumb when he said, "You figured it out, didn't you?"

"Which one?"

"The reason why I don't want to be alone today," he whispered.

Silence lingered for a while as I tried to think of an excuse.

But then, I ended up answering 'yes' with a nod. I sipped my beer before stating, "You knew it'd happen."

"Of course," Jimin nodded back, "She's in love with my brother, after all."

"Do you want to talk about her?" I stared at him.

"Do you want to talk about Jungkook?" he asked back.

I shrugged, "Heartbreaks and alcohol are a great combination, or so they say."

—————
AN: Hi! You might get confused later so I'm saying it now. Haha. Mina is depicted as someone older than Jimin in this fic.