7: 'Yeosang'

'Yeosang' smiled, but on the inside he could care less for the couple. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see (Y/n) glaring at him, as if to tell him to either keep up the act or beat it. 'Yeosang' nodded, plastering on a smile. Wooyoung dramatically threw himself onto 'Yeosang' and sobbed.

"I-i don't think I've ever been this happy in centuries!"

'Yeosang' laughed and pat his shoulder.

"You know what, brother? Me too."

(Y/n) nodded slightly, grabbing 'Yeosang's shoulder.

"How are you feeling Yeosang? Are you alright?"

He grabbed her into a tight hug and smiled.

"I'm better than ever, congratulations (Y/n)."

San and Wooyoung launched themselves at the girl, nearly knocking her over as they hugged her.

"We have a sister!!!"

Jongho and Yunho smiled, clapping their hands excitedly.

"Does that mean we get buttermilk baths more often now?"

(Y/n) laughed, pinching their cheeks gently.

"As often as you want."

She turned to Mingi and Hongjoong, who cleared their throats and quickly wiped away their tears.

"Congratulations, (Y/n). And congratulations, brother."

They tried to hide their red cheeks and constantly cleared their throats. (Y/n) nodded.

"Come on, come here."

She opened her arms for a hug and they immediately dived into it. Hongjoong was sobbing loudly.

"I-i can't b-believe this is h-happening! It's a d-dream come true!"

Mingi sniffled lightly and nodded.

"Congratulations, really."

"Okay, that's enough, give me my girl back."

Seonghwa pushed past everyone and hugged (Y/n), his heart was pounding. Everyone cheered excitedly, but 'Yeosang' disappeared. He grumbled angrily, walking to the mirror room. The door was knocked down and he seethed in anger.

"No! No! I'm gonna kill her!"

He picked up the broken mirror piece, putting it into his pocket. His eyes were filled with anger and hate.

"She will pay for this."

"I will pay for what? For destroying your beloved mirror?"

'Yeosang' turned around, grimacing at (Y/n).

"You're a nuisance."

"I was beginning to think we were friends, Yeosang."

"With you? Never."

He scoffed and pointed at the mirror.

"You did this?"

"Actually, Yeosang did."

"They were the only family I had."

(Y/n) shook her head.

"No, Yeosang, they weren't."

She turned around and walked away, leaving 'Yeosang' in the room by himself. He walked out into the hall and shut whatever was left of the door. Yeosang sighed as he leaned on the wall in front of 'Yeosang'.

"You could have had a chance of freedom, Yeosang."

"Freedom is finding that treasure."

"Are all mirror people so close-minded? The treasure isn't going to give you freedom. Whether you find it or not, it won't give you what you want."