Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Oh shut up you whiny little bitch. For once you don't get what you want and you just can't let it go can you?" Angel snapped glaring back.

"She wanted me first. You stole her from me like the sneaky, conniving thief you are," Gabriel stepped towards his twin.

"You lying, fuck!" Angel let out his pent up anger and he charged his brother.

"Angel, no!" I yelled at him.

He ignored me and lunged at his brother.

Gabriel caught Angel and fell back, using Angel's impact to throw Angel over his head and roll to stand up. After that I lost track of Angel's attacks and Gabriel's attacks. They moved so quickly there movements blurred into one and all I could do was watch in horror. I looked to Faith and Victoria for help, but they had gotten into a verbal argument.

"This is all you're fault! You and Gabriel just can't let Angel be happy!" Faith yelled.

"I am not going to let Angel's happiness hurt Gabriel. You should see that," Victoria huffed.

"You are being entirely ridiculous . . . Gabriel gets everything! Why can't Angel have this one thing!?" Faith cried.

I looked between the two fights completely helps. What was I supposed to do? I did not have the strength or power to break either of the fights up.

My eyes went followed the sounds of Angel and Gabriel's fight, then suddenly they were being thrown apart.

Angel landed near me and I rushed to him.

"You shouldn't have broken us up!" Angel snapped.

"Just let us handle it!" Gabriel agreed.

I knelt beside Angel and placed a hand on his shoulder and then looked up to see who had, thankfully, broken up the fight.

Dominic was struggling to hold Gabriel back now. Victoria and Faith broke up their fight and Victoria rushed over to them. Faith just stood in the middle looking back and forth between her brothers shocked, and then she ran to Angel's side.

"What is going on?" Evander's voice demanded as he was stepping out of the back door with Rosa quick on his heels.

"He started it!" Angel growled.

I turned to him shaking my head at him and then he began to stand pulling me with him.

"It was just a misunderstanding," I sighed meeting Evander's eyes.

"Misunderstanding my ass," Gabriel scoffed.

"Gabriel, watch your language!" Rosa gasped.

"She knows damn well there is no misunderstanding," Angel growled. Now it was his turn to shake his head at me.

"Daddy, do we really have to sit here and explain this," Faith looked between her brothers pointedly.

"It's clear what was going on. But I am still slightly confused about it myself," Dominic released Gabriel now that he believed he could control himself.

"I am still not . . ."

"They're fighting over her, Evander." Rosa sighed annoyed. "It's obvious. For goodness sakes."

I couldn't help, but chuckle. Faith did too and Angel rolled his eyes at us.

"But I thought . . ."

"You thought wrong," Gabriel snapped glaring at Angel.

Angel's anger was returning easily.

"There is nothing to fight over!" I snapped at them. They completely ignored me. "You both are selfish, pig-headed, annoying, possessive . . . vampires!" I shouted.