Chapter 25

Chapter 25

We stopped at Faith’s room and I hurried into her closet and grabbed the first thing I could find. It was soft and I hoped it would suffice for pajamas. Then Angel picked me up again ran to his room where he sat me on the bed and then removed his jacket and tie quickly. 

“Angel,” I complained sliding off the bed as I tried to reach my ribbon to untie it.

With one swift moment he pulled the string loose and then I pulled the corset down and pulled the sweater on that I had I grabbed from Faith’s room.

It was a large, baggy cream sweater. It was cotton, knitted and went to the middle of my thigh. It was low cut and had a hoodie-like pocket on it.

Angel was in his flannel pajama pants when he stepped up to me and picked me up spinning me around and then laying me on the bed.

“You are the most beautiful woman in the world,” He smiled.

“Yeah, you would be thinking that right now,” I laughed and pushed him off me as I stood.

I grabbed my dress from the floor and laid it across the couch.

“I may be slightly biased at the moment, but it is still true,” He smirked as he stared at me from the bed.

Suddenly the door was pushed open and in strutted Gabriel’s hussy of a date.

“Where were you tonight, Angel?” She pouted.

“Stella,” He sighed standing from the bed.

“Excuse me,” I crossed my arms and stared at the blonde who was looking at me shocked.

“You were with her?” She gasped shocked.

“Who else would he be with?” I growled stepping up to her.

“Now, Love, don’t be a hypocrite,” Angel laughed and grabbed my arm, but I pulled away from him quickly.

“And who might you be?” Stella scoffed crossing her arms, “His new toy? Well, listen up, sweetheart. Angel’s little sluts come and go, but I am always here so you better just get over it and move on,” She huffed.

Slut?” I gasped.

“Stella, you should really . . .”

“You are calling me the slut? Have you looked in a mirror lately or were you too busy laying on your back?” I scoffed glaring at her.

“Who do you think you are, Bitch?” She snapped at me.

“Stella . . .” Angel warned but I pushed him back

“I think that you should just move along, you little hussy, and never lay a hand on Angel again,” I shot back at her.

“Aqua, stop this,” Angel demanded.

“Hussy?” She gasped. “Yeah, right!” Then she did the last thing on earth I had expected her to do. She slapped me hard across my cheek.

“Stella, what the fuck is . . .”

“You did not just do that?” I growled.

“Oh, I think I did,” She smirked smugly.

A smirk spread across my lips as the air around me moved and began to listen to my demand.

“Aqua . . .” Angel warned stepping back.

“Get. The fuck. Out.” I waved my hand over causing the door to open and then I push her and the wind picked her up and threw her out of the room and she landed on her ass. Then I waved my hand back and the door slammed closed and locked.