Chapter 34

Chapter 34
Angel

“You idiots are going to make me late to my own wedding,” I growled.

“It’s not me it’s your damn boat,” Gabriel growled.

I glared to Stephen, “You are my best man. Aqua will blame you.”

He scoffed, “She loves me. She will know it was you.”

“Shut up,” I snapped. The moonstone set into the thick leather bracelet I had made was warming my wrist

“Both of you shut up and come here,” Gabriel growled. “Help me otherwise we are swimming the rest of the way.”

“Fine,” I grumbled and was about to push off the side of the boat and go to him, but something grabbed me from behind and pulled me into the water.

“Angel!” I heard them yell and then I was underwater.

 At first I tried to get away from the hands the gripped me, but then we stopped moving and they released me.

I quickly turned around, but nothing was there.

What the hell?

Then there were lips on mine and I instantly knew it was Aqua and I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her.

She broke away from the kiss and smiled at me. I looked into her deep blue almost purple eyes and smiled back.

She grabbed my hand and swam us back to the surface.

“Angel! Where are . . . Oh . . . Hey Aqua,” Stephen smirked.

“Hey,” She winked at him.

“Cut it out,” I growled and swam back to the boat.

“So jealous,” Aqua shook her head and chuckled.

“What’s going on? You can’t just take off like that Aqua!” A strawberry blonde popped up beside her. “Oh my, God! Aqua, come we have to go!” She pulled on Aqua, her gray eyes wide with panic.

“Aria, calm down. This is my husband and his brothers,” She smiled to her sister.

“Which one?” She looked to Stephen as I continued to wring myself out

Finally, I gave up and pulled my shirt over my head as Stephen began to say, “I am . . .”

“I am her husband. These to idiots are my brothers,” I shoved Stephen so he fell.

Aqua just shook her head at me. “This is my sister Aria; she is only two years older than me,”

“Hey, Angel,” Tara popped up beside Aria and Aqua.

“Hey, Tara,” I smiled back at her. She was really the only sister of Aqua’s that I knew and therefore the only one I liked.

“What are you guys doing out here?” Aqua asked.

“The boat broke down,” Gabriel grunted.

“Oh, I think we can help,” Aria smiled at Stephen.

“Really?” He winked at her.

I punched him again.

“Yeah, let’s see what we can do,” Tara nodded and then all dove down under the boat.

“Wow, she’s hot!” Stephen sighed.

“She too old for you!” I laughed.

“Aqua is too young for you,” He smirked.