12

Once Jongho and San stepped into the pack house, they instantly relaxed. The place had a warm, homey atmosphere to it. The scents of the four people who lived here mixing in harmony.

When everyone shifted and came instead, Jongho and San were shocked as they studied Yeosang.

He had a small, but obvious belly bump. It definitely wasn't plain weight, he's very petite all over.

Mingi immediately came over to him, placing his hand on the small bumps and giving Yeosang a kiss on his cheeks.

Jongho..If they're being hunted, we have to tell him about the poster. San quickly said to Jongho through their link.

But what if they think we're spies or something? I'm not putting you all in danger.

And they have a child that's possibly in danger. We have to tell them. Jongho internally growled, because he knew San was right. If it was Wooyoung or Seonghwa, he'd want someone to tell him if they were in danger.

Alright, we'll tell them later. But be careful on how you word it, one wrong word and we're all done.

"Please, come sit at the table while Yunho and Yeosang prepares the meal. You look like you all should rest." Mingi shot the group a smile, and they all moved to sit at the table.

Seonghwa sat beside San, and Wooyoung beside Jongho. Out of the corner of his eye, San could feel Yeosang watching them. Like he can see straight though them.

"How long have you been traveling together?" San was broken out of his trace when Hongjoong spoke.

"About a month now, we've been all over the place. It's hard to keep track of time." San answered. He could sense Seonghwa was tense beside him, probably because San had grabbed his hand to make it more convincing that he's his alpha. He understood though, San wanted nothing more then to hold Jongho's hand.

"And Wooyoung and Seonghwa are your..claimed omegas? None of you have mated yet?" Hongjoong raised as eyebrow, and San froze up under the shorter alpha's gaze.

"We just haven't had the time to probably complete the bond, we marked them to drive away other alphas. Passing through other towns hasn't been easy." San says, just as Yeosang puts two plates in front of him and Seonghwa, And Yunho does the same for Jongho and Seonghwa.

Their plates are piled high with baked meat and various sides, so much that Jongho is a little overwhelmed. The food smells divine, and everyone's mouth waters at the smell, but the group decides to be respectful until the two alphas of the house begin eating to dig in.

Once everyone is seated beside their respected mate, everyone begins to eat. San almost melts when he first takes a bite of the food, he's grown so used to the roasted deer and other limited foods they eat while traveling, that he forgot how good home cooked food can be.

"What other towns have you passed through?" Mingi suddenly asked, and San can feel Seonghwa tense next to him.

"Well, we had to buy suppressants for Wooyoung and Seonghwa a few weeks, so we stopped to buy things at a town a ways away from here. It was..strange though." San gently explains, and the look in Mingi's eyes confirms what he already knew.

"Was it surrounded by a wall? And had two betas guarding the gate?" The tone in which he spoke made San nervous, and he responded.

"Yes. It did."

Mingi sighed and put down his silverware, "Me and Yeosang are from that pack. We left because of how the omegas are treated, and..another reason."

Mingi grabs Yeosang's hand as silence falls over the table, and everyone holds their breathe as he speaks.