22

Later that night, after the other four pack members had been informed of their plan, San sighed as he stared at the ceiling of him and Jongho's shared bedroom.

The other four were very supportive, and understood their want for pups, especially with the birth of Archer and Yunho's recently announced pregnancy. San and Jongho later went out to scout the territory to find a place where Wooyoung and Jongho could go, mainly to try and keep Seonghwa from bursting into the room and breaking them apart. Seonghwa made it be known that Jongho was not going anywhere near him and Wooyoung's bed, for the omega threatened to throw the mattress away and sleep on the box spring.

Tucked away in the far corner of Mingi's territory, there's a small den with just enough space for two people to comfortably stay. After the two alphas place furs and other things to make sure Jongho and Wooyoung would be comfortable, they inform the omegas about their work, and Wooyoung gives them both a thankful hug, with a Seonghwa giving them a simple nod and thank you.

San can hear the door to the bedroom open, and he scent of nutmeg get stronger as Jongho comes over to sit next to him.
The younger alpha doesn't say anything as he pulls San's head into his lap, tracing his own teeth marks on his mate's neck.

"If you're not okay with this, I won't do it." Jongho speaks after a few minutes of silence, and San sighs as he lays on his back to look up at Jongho.

"I said I don't mind, We can't just let Wooyoung nest for a baby he'd never get without your help. And in the end, you get a have a pup."

"No, we get to have a pup. You're included in this San." Jongho huffs as he moves his hand to rub San's cheek, the older alpha closing his eyes at the comforting gesture.

"We made a promise. Don't worry about me, you should be worried about Seonghwa coming to find you and trying to beat you up. That omega is no joke."

Jongho chuckles as San grins at his alpha's smile, happy that he made the tense air disappear. "You know him better then I do, so I guess you're right. Maybe that's why Seonghwa asked me to be with Woo, maybe one day he'll ask you to give him a pup."

San chokes on nothing as he sits up and slaps Jongho's shoulder, the younger alpha laughing at his mates reaction.
"Not happening! He can't stand to be near me, much less agree to let me do anything with him."

"I don't know, omegas are very nurturing, and maybe his wolf would want a pup one day, that'll be your responsibility at that time." San shakes his head as he lays his head back onto Jongho's lap, the latter dropping the topic as he leans down to scent San's neck.

The older alpha purrs, sitting up to climb onto Jongho's lap as the two fall into a scenting frenzy, their room soon smelling like smoked nutmeg.

•••

"If he does something you don't like, reach out to me and I'll come running, and if his mouth goes anywhere near your mark I'll personally kick his a-"

"Hwaaa! I'll be fine!"

Jongho snorts from the front door as Seonghwa fusses over his mate, the alpha holding a backpack of things they may need. The plan they have currently is not to stay longer then the end of the day, but depending on how fast Jongho's knot goes down they may have to sleep in the den. Seonghwa is adamant on this option not happening, but only time will tell.

"Hwa- You have to let me go if you want me to come back by tonight-"

"Oh. Alright," Seonghwa finally pulls away from giving Wooyoung a bear hug to let him walk to the door. "I love you Woo, please be safe." Seonghwa whispers to the omega as he finally lets him go, Wooyoung walking over and standing by Jongho. "I will, I love you too." Jongho opens the door for Wooyoung, and with a final wave goodbye, the two of them exit the house and start their trek towards the den.