41

No matter how many different ways Seonghwa tried to phrase it, he just couldn't get over the growing pit in his stomach whenever he thought about what was going to happen later that night.

The pack was making it even harder with how excited they were too.

All except for him and San, the two wolves actually involved.

And it wasn't like his problem was with San. A few months ago? Sure. He would have despised any idea of being with San, but the alpha had grown on him during their time together.

No, the problem was his wolf.

After spending months and months training it to be ok with being with another omega, he was afraid of losing all the progress he'd made in one night by allowing himself to be with an alpha.

San was nervous too. He had become timid, almost, and stayed by Jongho's side to give him plenty of attention.

It was almost comical, the way he felt like he needed to make all this up to Jongho, whereas Wooyoung was practically shoving Seonghwa out the door. He was so excited for them to both raise a pup together and he would gush about it for hours at night.

For an omega, raising a pup was something that consumed their instincts and Wooyoung's was a little stronger than most. Although Seonghwa believed that was because they had gone for such a long time believing that neither of them would end up having pups.

Now they both could, and for that Seonghwa was grateful, even if he wasn't thrilled with how it was going to happen.

When it came time to finally part for the evening, he approached Wooyoung from behind and wrapped his arms around his mate so they could both rub his stomach. "It's not too late to change our minds."

"Yes it is, don't be such a sourpuss." Wooyoung shook his head before leaning back to rest it on Seonghwa's shoulder. "It's going to be fine. Maybe a little... awkward." He giggled and patted Seonghwa's hands.

"No shit..." The older omega grumbled. A chill ran down his spine when San stepped out of the house with Jongho. He turned to give his mate a parting kiss, then stepped down the front porch.

"God it feels like you guys are going off to war! Lighten up!" Wooyoung said, laughing joyfully afterward. "It's not that bit of a deal! And neither Jongho or I are going to be upset out it so just go do what nature intended for us to do all along."

Jongho pressed his lips together so hard that the skin around them turned white as he tried to contain his own laughter. "You guys will be fine, and I'll take good care of Wooyoung while you're gone." He said, giving Seonghwa a respectful nod.

After letting out a long sigh, Seonghwa surrendered and pressed a long kiss to the side of Wooyoung's head. He received a cheeky smile from his, unfortunately, adorable mate that he chose to ignore and followed San down the path that led to the den at the edge of the territory.

It was already set up with blankets, furs, coolers of food and drink, and supplies to make fires. After spending several hours talking about it, the entire pack had thought it be best that they plan on being there for a couple of days. They had no idea what to expect and that made tensions high when they reached the den.

"So, how do you want to do this?" San asked hesitantly.

Seonghwa felt himself blushing. He rubbed his neck and looked anywhere but at San. "Um, m-maybe boundaries?" The strain in his voice was obvious.

"Sure." San replied, but then neither spoke.

"For fuck's sake." Seonghwa suddenly growled. He was tired of them dancing around each other and wanted to get this over with. So he stormed forward while yanking his shirt over his head. "Strip."